Not So Bad (Chapter 24)Final Chapter

It had been five months since Seth and Olivia met, they have both changed for the better. Olivia's foot healed up in a few weeks and she got back to training. Once she had been training for a month, she didn't know this, but someone had been watching her. It was that time of year for Wrestlemania. The first few weeks that Seth and Olivia were getting to know each other, he had mentioned Wrestlemania and told Olivia that he hoped that she would stick around to see Shield and Wyatt Family were building up for ttheir final showdown at Wrestlemania. The WWE Universe loved the feud going on between them and didn't want it to end. The Shield and Wyatt Family were both popular factions, but the crowds were slightly more supportive of The Shield. Ever since they reformed they had become stronger than ever.

Finally it was Wrestlemania week. Olivia doesn't always show up on screen so not everyone knew who she was except the very supportive Shield and Seth Rollins fans. For Wrestlemania axxess Olivia had to keep her distance so Seth could meet with his fans. In a way she understood because every fan dreams of meeting their favorite wrestler, but in a way she felt left out. When a bunch of Seth's female fans came up to him for autographs and pictures, it hurt Olivia seeing him with other women. She felt jealous when he would hug them or smile at them. Wrestlemania week was actually a lonely time for Olivia because Seth was so busy. There was meeting fans, interviews, television appearances, and of course lots of training. Olivia didn't mind the training because she loved watching him train. Seth mainly needed to train with Dean and Roman so Olivia didn't really get as much training time as she would have liked.

At times when Seth was really busy, Olivia would have to stay behind with Dean and Roman. She liked Dean and Roman, but she still felt lonely without Seth. There was just a lot of things that Seth had to do alone. Seth did surprise her when he asked her to come to The Hall of Fame ceremony. Olivia was excited and gladly accepted. Every member of The Shield was busy, but Seth was actually the busiest member of the group. Dean and Roman were actually the ones that went with Olivia when she was looking for a dress for The Hall of Fame. They went to a mall early in the morning before a lot of people showed up.

"Dean, Roman, thanks for coming with me guys. You really didn't have to come."

Roman smiled at her and says:

"No problem."

Dean didn't seem too thrilled to be at the mall, because he didn't have much patience, but was going to be there for Olivia. Roman didn't seem to mind as much. While Olivia was looking around for a formal dress Roman would kind of hit Dean when he started complaining. It did take longer for Olivia to find a dress because there weren't many yellow dresses at this mall. Dean and Roman were there for Olivia's protection, Seth told them to watch over her with their lives. If anything ever happened to Olivia he would be devastated. Finally after two hours Olivia picked out a dress and a pair of shoes. Olivia usually liked her hair down, but she put most of her hair up in a messy bun, but a few parts of her curly hair fell on her face. She liked this look, a few layers of hair hung down the side of her head, but most of her hair was put up. The dress she tried on was a long yellow dress that went down to her feet. It had a lot of sparkles on it which was not really something she was used to. The only time she really dressed up was during special occasions or if she wanted to look extra cute for Seth. This dress showed a little more cleavage than she was used to, but it felt comfortable everywhere else. While she was trying to make herself look pretty Dean was getting really impatient. Olivia couldn't hear anything they were saying.

"Ah! How much longer do we have to be here? We've been here for over two hours."

"Sorry Dean, but you know how Seth is about Olivia. Until this week they were pretty much inseparable. You wouldn't see Seth without Olivia. You're just goingto have to be patient, sometimes it takes women longer than this to find the perfect dress."