Not So Bad (Chapter 23)

Seth and Olivia spent most of the day at home watching movies until it was time for Raw. Seth really thought that since Olivia was hurt that it would be a good idea for her to stay home.

"Come on Seth, I can still make it to Raw."

"You're hurt Olivia, I really think you should stay home off that foot."

"Or maybe I just need to walk it off. I think maybe this is something that I need to get used to if I want to be a WWE diva."

Seth smiled at her and put his arm around her.

"You know... you're a lot tougher than you look... Alright lets go then."

Seth and Olivia were backstage at Raw and caught up with Dean and Roman. At first Roman was kind of upset when he saw that Olivia was with Seth.

"Seth what is she doing here? Did you make her come knowing that she hurt her foot?"

Seth was about to respond back but Olivia spoke up first.

"No. I'm here because I want to be here. I don't want to just sit at home. If I want to be a WWE diva then I need to learn how to handle pain. I'll just walk it off."

Dean cut in.

"Wow Roman, she's tougher than you."

Roman just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Dean went up to her and pat her on the back.

"But seriously Livy, you're a lot tougher than most of these other divas. Actually you're tougher than half the WWE roster."

Seth gave him a weird look.

"Livy?"

"Yeah... it's short for Olivia."

Olivia liked the sound of it.

"I like it. The name sounds tough. Olivia is kind of a girly name. Livy sounds like a tough, cool ring name."

Dean was just joking around, but Olivia thought he was serious. A camera crew came in and started filming.

"Who knows, maybe one day you'll become part of The Shield."

Olivia's eyes widened in excitement, but Seth wasn't so sure.

"Don't tell her something like that. What we do is too dangerous for her."

Olivia gave him a surprised look.

"Why because I'm a woman?"

Dean and Roman thought that the situation got awkward and left the room.

"No... that's not the reason at all... I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I think I can handle it. I'm standing here aren't I?"

"Yes, but I'm serious Olivia... you've seen what can happen in some of these matches."

"Yes I've seen what happens, but if someone like me were to take risks like this then maybe people will start taking the Divas' division seriously and people won't be as bored and want to take a bathroom break during diva's matches. Diva's matches are over so fast... they get what like maybe five minutes to have a match? Basically no one cares about the Diva's division. I want to change that."

Seth smiled at this. One of the things The Shield wanted to do was leave WWE in a better way than they found it. One of the things the whole roster is being told was to try to work as hard as The Shield. He was proud of Olivia for wanting to make a difference, but he was still concerned about Olivia getting hurt.