Not So Bad (Chapter 9)

Seth and Olivia already arrived at the court house and Olivia got really nervous when she saw her ex. Every time she saw her ex, something bad always happened. Seth saw that she was nervous and gently took her hand, and gave her a comforting smile. He whispered in her ear.

"Everything is going to be alright."

Olivia smiled at him and agreed.

They stood up when the judge came into the room. Ryan's lawyer called Seth up to the stand.

"Sir please state your name for the court."

"Seth Rollins."

"Seth, do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you God?"

"Yes, I do."

"Ok. We are all here today because of an issue that occurred at a live WWE event. You are WWE superstar Seth Rollins, there are certain rules held by WWE. One of those rules being that you are not allowed to put your hands on a non-WWE superstar is that correct?"

"Yes."

"That is because you are a trained professional. Not only that, but it is also called assault when you put your hands on someone to physically harm them and of course assault is against the law. Your Honor, my client, has actual video footage of the situation."

The video that was shown was edited by Ryan himself and even his lawyer didn't know what really happened. The video that was shown only showed the part when Seth went after him and put him through a table.

"So you see Your Honor, Seth Rollins was clearly trying to hurt my client by putting him through a table. My client had absolutely no way of protecting himself from a trained WWE superstar. Not only should his job be on the line, but this man should be in prison for what he did."

The judge wanted to hear Seth's side of the story.

"Ok, so Mr. Rollins, it would seem like you have a great deal of evidence against you, but I will allow you to give your side of the story."

"Thank you Your Honor. As a WWE superstar, I am very aware of the rules in WWE as well as the law. Trust me when I say that there is a really good reason for why I did what I did. In fact, that reason is sitting right over there."

Seth points over at Olivia.

"For anyone to really understand why I did what I did, you will have to hear her side of the story."

The judge allows this and she makes her way to the stand. The judge was the one to ask her questions instead of Ryan's lawyer. Ryan didn't look too happy about Olivia getting involved in the case.

"Will you please state your name for the court?"

"Olivia Owens."

"Olivia, do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you God?"

"I do."

"Ok, will you tell us how you know these men?"

"Ryan is, my ex boyfriend. I met Seth about two weeks ago."

"How did you two meet?"

Olivia hesitated, before she spoke.

"Well... Seth and I didn't exactly meet under the best circumstances. It is kind of a personal issue, but I think I need to say what happened anyway. I was driving along one night and I had to stop for gas. Maybe I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, there was this guy that robbed the gas station store and he was on foot. I was trying to move on with my life so I had all of my stuff in my car. The guy comes up to me and was trying to take my car. I tried to fight him,but he had a knife and attacked me with it."