Not So Bad (Chapter 8)

Seth and Olivia left the arena. The whole conversation with The Authority was on-screen in front of the whole world. Some of the fans didn't know whether to believe what Seth did or if it was just something he did to make himself look good. Some people were surprised that Olivia was now part of the story line. Olivia knew Seth had promised that he would keep her out of it, but Olivia realized that he needed help explaining the situation and she knew Seth's job was on the line so she told them everything that happened so that maybe his job wouldn't be in trouble. She hated her ex, it was all his fault for being there and causing trouble. When Seth put him through the table she knew Ryan was going to do something about that. She wasn't surprised that he would sue WWE, he would do anything to get back at her. She heard what Stephanie and Triple H told him.

They were either going to take on the lawsuit or fire Seth. Seth was only trying to protect her and he ended up getting in trouble because of her. She felt guilty about the thing. While they were travelling down the road neither of them said a word. Olivia could sense that Seth had a lot on his mind, she thought for sure that he was mad at her because she was the cause of all of this. It was quiet in his car for at least five to ten minutes until Olivia couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Seth... I'm sorry about all that has happened. Are you mad at me?"

Seth looked at her and knew she felt guilty about the situation.

"No. Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because this whole thing is my fault. Ryan was after me, if I had not have been there, you wouldn't have to run after me and break character, or put him through a table. I don't understand why you're still willing to help me, I've been nothing but trouble since the moment you met me. Now there is a possibility that your job is at risk because of me. How do you not hate me right now?"

"Olivia please, you need to stop blaming yourself for everything. You've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's like I told Stephanie and Triple H, no one else was doing anything to help you. I had to do something, even if that meant breaking character. He could have taken you away against your will he could be beating on you right now. You said you were afraid you were going to end up with him again. I'm not going to let that happen. I made you a promise. I promised you that I was going to protect you, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I don't hate you Olivia."

"Even if I cost you your job?"

"No, not even if you cost me my job. It's just a job, but we're talking about human life. Your life could have been at risk that night, and if I have to lose my job just to protect you then that's what I'll do."

Olivia felt touched by his words, but still felt guilty. Seth could see the look in her eyes.

"I see that look Olivia. You still feel bad. Stop worrying about it. We still have a week before we find out what they Stephanie and Triple H are going to do. I am curious about one thing, didn't you want to stay off cameras and out of the story line?"

"I did originally, but your job is actually on the line and Stephanie and Triple H wanted to know what was going on so I had to tell them everything that happened even if I didn't want to. I just hope they realize that you were just looking out for me and not really trying to cause trouble."

The week goes by rather quickly and Seth and Olivia made their way to Raw to find out what Stephanie and Triple H decided. Olivia wanted to go with Seth because she still felt like she need to make things clear to them. She also wanted to be there in case they did fire Seth and try to talk them out of it. Once Seth and Olivia got to the arena the first place they went was in one of the office areas to talk to The Authority. Triple H was the first one to speak.