Not So Bad (Chapter 18)

Seth was exhaused, he had stayed up the whole night to watch Olivia. He knew that unless he got some sleep that he wouldn't perform very well for Smackdown, but how could he sleep after what happened to Olivia. It was eight thirty in the morning when Olivia finally woke up, she had slept better than she thought she would. Seth was on his phone playing a game when he heard Olivia roll over to face him. She opened her eyes and saw Seth on his phone. It was still early in the morning, but her voice wasn't very clear.

"Seth... you're awake already?"

"Oh... hey sweetheart, yeah... sorry if I woke you. I was trying to be quiet."

"Oh you didn't wake me. I'm just surprised that you're awake already."

"Well... I didn't sleep very well."

"Why not?"

"I don't know... I just had a lot on my mind I guess."

Olivia frowned, she was sure that he was thinking about her and all of the trouble she's put him through She noticed how tired he looked and knew that he must have stayed up all night.

"You stayed up all night didn't you?"

"Yeah... I did."

"Why? You really need your rest."

"I just couldn't sleep. I feel bad about what happened to you Olivia. Also things just didn't seem right between us."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean ever since I found you, we haven't exactly talked about what happened."

"I was tired and scared. I really didn't want to talk about it last night, and I still don't want to talk about it."

"I know it's not an easy thing to talk about, but please Olivia... tell me what happened. Did they... touch you somewhere they shouldn't have? Your clothes were ripped."

"No... they didn't touch me anywhere inapproprite, but they probably would have. Ok... I'll tell you what happened. Bray had me tied to a chair, we were listening to your promo and once it was over he started saying things like I would be safer with them, and said that if I returned back to you that it wouldn't be the last time that you failed to protect me. Then he told me that you didn't really love me and that you only felt sorry for me. Then he said that if you loved me that you would have been there to stop this from happening. That was when he hit me in the face, that's how I got this black eye and busted lip. Luke and Erick hit me everywhere else which explains all the bruises. To me, the worst part was when my mouth started bleeding, but even though it was bleeding... Bray kissed me."

"Wait... he kissed you?!"

"Yeah."

Olivia could tell that he was getting upset. Seth couldn't wait to get his hands on Bray to make him pay for what he did to Olivia.

"I'm sorry... I really didn't want him to kiss me, but there was nothing that I could do. I felt like I betrayed you. At some point someone threw me down in the floor while I was still tied to the chair and that was when Luke and Erick started kicking me in the stomach and rib area. I looked up at Bray for a moment and he had a twisted smile on his face. I had been crying out for help, but no one seemed to hear me, or no one was going to do anything. I struggled just to breathe and I thought for sure that I was going to die. Bray at some point finally told them to stop, I guess because they were going to go down to the ring, but he said that they would come back later to continue where they left off. That was when he locked the door and turned off all of the lights. I had never felt so helpless. I sat there just trying to breathe while I was in pain and I was crying. I kept thinking about you and I thought that I would never see you again. I really don't know what is worse at this point... the abuse I suffered from Ryan, or from The Wyatt Family. Right now I would say The Wyatt Family because there are three of them. I was just so upset last night, Bray said that he would be coming back later so when you finally found me I screamed and cried because I thought you were him for a moment, but that was because I didn't even want to look towards the door. I'm still just so scared... scared that he will find me again. I don't think I'll ever be safe. I thought I was safe... Once Ryan got shot in the head, I thought that my days of abuse were behind me, but now I'm still stuck wondering where the next threat will be coming from."