Forgiveness....

Zack's POV

"What the hell just happened? I ask Matt.
" well according to Val who's on the phone says that the girl you thought was so fucking hot is actually your wife and apparently when the girls spotted Meghean and Gena they decided to have words...Meg used the wrong ones and well apparently Liz kicked Meghan's ass." Matt states proudly.
"I'll kill Emily! Is she fucking pregnant?" Syn asks hysterically.
Matt smiles "well Val says this isn't the way she wanted you to find out but congrats pops!"
"How could she put our baby in danger?" Syn asks shaking his head.
"Are they OK Matt?" I ask.
"Yeah they need bail money of course." Matt says.
"Not a problem!" I say.
"I'm gonna be a dad guys!" Syn says.
"Yeah Val he's happy. Yeah. We're outside" Matt says.
"Are they already booked?" I ask Matt and he nods his head.
"How much is bail?" Syn asks.
"$300 for all three. They've never been in trouble." Matt says.
"We got it." I say

As the girls walk out Liz starts running her hands through her hair.
"What the fuck Emily?!" Syn screams causing all of to jump.
"Oh shit..." I say shaking g my head.
"What do you mean what the fuck?! You said you didn't want kids you really think I'm gonna tell you after that!" Emily shouts.
"Uh well...." Syn says.
"Yeah exactly so I'm two months pregnant congrats!" She screams pulling my car door open.
"Do you think our baby is OK after all of that?" Syn asks.
"Do you even care?" Emily asks.
"Of course I do! I want kids! I love kids. Liz and Zack's are pretty fucking awesome. And hello its me and yours! It'll be the best damn thing to hit the planet!" Syn says yanking Emily to her feet.
"I told you he wouldn't be upset or want a divorce!" I hear my wife say. She looking at the ground.
"Well no I don't want a divorce! What the fuck Emily you really thought that?" Syn asks her.
"Yes she did the idiot did!" Val says giggling.
"Oh god they're drunk man." Matt says.
"Emily better not be. I think she's out my child in enough danger tonight." Syn says.
"Oh get a grip Gates she's a doctor she knows better." Liz says.
"Liz.." I ask looking at her. I've noticed her hair and how beautiful she looks in skin tight jeans and a VU tank top.
She looks at me,"yes?"
"I'm sorry OK" I say.
"I know but I really don't want to ruin my buzz wanna go get a drink?" She asks me.
"I do! Can we come?" Val asks.
"Yeah lets go." Matt says.
"Well I'd like to celebrate me being a daddy!" Syn says.
"I'll drive since I can't drink." Emily laughs.
"Alright. Drinks sounds good." I say smiling at Liz. For the first time in a week she smiles back. And gets in the car.

A few hours later we're all at a bar getting plastered.
Liz gets up "I want to dance. Zack you want to dance or do I ha e to ask someone else?" She asks me slyly.
I grin,"nah I'll dance with you anytime babe." I say leading her to the dance floor
"How you been?" She asks pulling herself close to me.
"Awful...I miss you and I am sorry." I say.
"Well yeah OK you might be but I don't want to talk about it right now OK?" She says smiling at me.
"I never knew you could fight like that. Meg looked pretty fucked up." I say grinning.
"She deserved it! She called me a fat cow!" She says.
"No way!" I say laughing
"Yes she did can you believe that! She didn't like it when I said all I had to do was smile to get in your pants and she had to drug you...is that true?" She asks me.
"Yeah...it is. At the doctors they told me I had almost lethal amounts of roofie in my system. I wonder how she got her hands on it. But seriously baby please listen to me I would never have done anything with anyone unless I had been seriously drugged. I love you. I mean I really love you Liz please come home. Please I'll do anything I swear. Anything. Please." I beg her.
"Zack I need some more time I really do. It hurts alot that it even happened. Please lets just have fun tonight." She says to me.
"Ok...ilwe can talk about it later." I say.
"You didn't say anything about my hair!" She jokes.
"No I guess I didn't." I reply.
"You don't like it??" She asks me fear in her beautiful hazel eyes.
"Oh god Liz I love it you look fucking sexy as hell!" I say pushing a strand out of her face. She looks at me and bites her lip.
"Mmmm that feels so good." She sighs.
I smile and pull her closer and push her hair off her neck and kiss her neck.
Her hands clench my shirt. "What are you doing Baker??" She growls.
"Oh nothing..." I say grinning.
"Nothing? I sort of remember a night like this once and six weeks later I was told I was pregnant." She laughs.
"Oh I remember that night too. I did something like this." I say and start kissing her ear.
"Oh god Zack! Stop!" She laughs.
"Do you really want me to?" I whisper.
"No....wait...yes....no" she sighs.
I laugh. "Make your mind up baby."
"Ok yes. I need a drink." She says kissing my cheek.
I watch her run off the floor and grab Syn's shot.
"That was mine midget." Syn growls.
"Oh hush hater gates you'll be fine. Order another." Liz jokes.
Another round of shots come up and the girls head to the floor and start dancing.
"So man whats going on y'all looked pretty cozy out there." Matt says.
"He was practically molesting her." Syn jokes.
"She's still my wife." I say shrugging.
"You think you might work it out." Matt asks.
"I sure as hell hope so." I say watching her dancing with Val and Emily.
"Well I do too. We need to have our family back the right way." Syn says.
"Val said she was saying she forgives you but doesn't want to give in....so give her a reason to." Matt says winking.
"Throw her the D man. Emily said she's already admitted she misses you." Synyster says laughing.
"I got this." I say standing up.
I walk to the dance floor and grab her waist. Val smiles and nods and Emily winks as they walk off the floor leaving us alone.
"You look too good tonight." I whisper in her ear.
"Do I?" Liz laughs.
"Oh yeah." I say kissing her neck. She leans back onto me and lays her head on my chest.
"Zack oh god." She says as I kiss her ears. Suddenly she turns herself in my arms and starts kissing me.
"Yo Vengeance we gotta go they're closing the place down!" Matt calls and I scoop her up wrapping her legs around me. We continue kissing as Emily drives us home.
"We'll see you later!" I call as I unlock the door carrying her to our room.

"Zack....the boys they're at Michelle's." She says pulling her shirt off.
"I'll text em and ask her to pick them up." I say stepping out of my shoes.
She smiles and lays on the bed.
"She said fine. See you in the morning." I say grinning.
"Awesome. Now come here and finish what you started." Liz says playfully.
"You got it."
I crash into her and well the next is pure sexual history.