Nightmare

A week has gone by and as I pull up to the restaurant to have lunch with my favorite girls Emily and Val I check my reflection. My new platnium hair do with blue pink purple and green highlights really looks amazing. I walk in seeing my girls.
"Sup bitches." I ask walking to the table.
"Oh my god your hair!" Val screams.
I grin "you like?"
"Fucking sexy! Revenge hair?" Emily asks grinning.
"You betcha!" I laugh.
"So I'm thinking we need a night out! It's been too long!" Val says smiling.
"Yes it has and I'm annoyed with Syn." Emily says.
"You still haven't told him?" I ask her.
"You're living with us you know I haven't. Val you didn't tell Matt did you?"
"Of course not! That blabber mouth would spill the beans but he did tell me Zacky fired Meghean and placed a restraining order on her." Val says eying me.
"Wow I guess the whore couldn't wait for more..." I say evily.
"Uh well we heard she roofied Zacky." Val says.
"Seriously?" Me and Emily ask in unison.
"Yeah so I was told. Zacky went to the doctor for an STD check after I guess Meghean called him. It was a mess from what Matt told me. I heard they're going out tonight." Val says shrugging.
"Well that settles it he goes partying I am tok fuck it!" I say smiling.
"Awesome now we need a baby sitter." Val says.
"Oh god I'll be needing one of those too soon..." Emily says pouting.
"Will Michelle?" I ask.
"Let me text her I'm sure she won't mind." Val says pulling her phone put.
"So what possessed you for the hai" Emily asks me.
"Honestly no clue. I was looking online this morning before I dropped the boys at day care and I saw this and loved it. Zack will flip if he looks at his credit card bill." I say laughing.
"You still use it?" Val asks laughing.
"Fuck yes I'm still Mrs. Baker at least for a while" I say.
"Oh seriously you don't think you can work it out?" Emily asks me.
"I don't know. I mean I think I've already forgiven him in a way. I know I miss him seriously. I mean in more ways than one. I need to get laid." I say giggling.
"He'd be more than willing." Val laughs.
"Shit maybe you should screw a new guy and you could be eve" Emily jokes.
"No way! That's...nah I'm good."
"Yes! Michelle said yes!" Val screams.
"Fuck yes!" I smile.
"Ok so lets meet at nine and do hair and make up. Who's place?" Emily asks.
"Well yours since two of you will already be there." Val giggles.
"Awesome! Ok well that's settled." Emily says grinning.

Hours later we're standing inside a loud club.
"Drinks?" Val asks.
"Yeah I want a vodka and cranberry" I shout.
"Just some sprite for me." Emily pouts.
Val nods and walks away.
"You look amazing by the way." Emily says grinning at me.
"Thanks you don't think the hair is too much?" I ask her.
"No way!" Val says returning with our drinks.
"Really it looks good." Emily says smiling.
"I wonder what Zack would think..." I say.
"Well you could always call him and find out!" Val jokes.
"Like she'd do that!" Emily says laughing.
"You should!" Val says.
"I've thought about it but you know I'm just not ready to give in yet." I say.
"Oh lord Liz you love him do you really want to do this forever?" Emily asks.
"No she doesn't." Val says smiling at me.
"No I don't but damn it he cheated on me and won't admitt it. Drunk roofied or whatever he still made himself available. That's what pisses me off." I say slugging my drink.
"Another?" The waiter asks.
"Uh you know what bring us some shots of tequila" Val says grinning.
Ten minutes later after ten shots me and Val are getting very close to being drunk.
"Oh man don't look now but uh our husbands have shown up." Emily grins.
"What?" I say glancing around.
"Mattie!!" Val squeels. She jumps up kissing him on his mouth.
I pull my hair over my face trying to hide from Zack.
"Hey baby!" Syn says kissing Emily's cheek.
"Where's Liz?" Zack asks Val.
She looks at me and grins. "I don't know Zack."
I slide off of my chair grab Emily and head to the dance floor.
"Dude he didn't recognize me!" I smile.
"Well you don't look like you any more! I mean you do but he's never seen you dressed quite this way or your hair straight which its really long and really blonde." She giggles.
Val rushes up "girls we have a problem. Gena and Meghean are here."
"What?!" Emily screams.
"Where's the bitch??" I yell and I see her.
I walk straight to her. " you're such a fucking whore!" I scream at her.
"You enjoyed our little video?" Meghean spits.
"Oh yeah almost as much as I enjoyed hearing you had to roofie my husband just to get him to screw you. All I have to do is smile." I grin at her.
"Doesn't matter you're still not together." She says pushing me.
"Don't put your hands on my sister." Emily shouts pushing her back.
"Don't touch her who do you think you are? You're lucky you're even around." Gena says.
'Oh bitch please no one liked you its a wonder you two are friends. You starting your own lil whores club?" Val asks.
"You're not even Matt first choice didn't he like Michelle firs" Meghean taunts.
"Are you fucking kidding me? At least Liz got a ring and lasted two years." Val smiles.
"Ha but I ruined that." Meghean grins. I couldn't help it I just lost it and punched her.
Next thing I know there's fists flying everywhere.
"Get off of me you fucking cow!" Meghean screams as I launch myself on her pounding my fist into her irritating face.
"You fucking whore! How dare you we have fucking kids!" I scream.
"Like they're his." Gena spits before Emily and Val both deck her.
"Police are here!" Someone screams.
Next thing I know I'm being hand cuffed and so is Val and Emily.
"Be easy on her she's pregnant!" I yell at the cop.
"Yes she is! Matt! Syn! Zacky?" Val starts screaming.
"Officer they attacked us!" Gena and Meghean say blood streaming down their faces.
I grin and hold my head up high as me and my best friends are being led out of the club and into police cars.
"What happened?" Matt screams and all three of us girls look in the direction of his voice. Zack,Matt and Syn are standing there smoking a cigarette.
"Liz?" Zack sees me and I wink.
"Liz fucking decked me!" Meghean screams as she's getting in the car.
"You whore you deserved it!" Syn screams as her and Gena pull off.
"Matt liz beat her ass!" Val states proudly as she lowers herself into the squad car.
"Why is my wife's cuff in the front? They only do that to pregnant women" Syn says as he realizes what's been wrong with Emily.
"I'm sorry Syn! I love you!" Emily yells as she too gets in the police car.
"Liz I'm coming to get you!" Zack says to me.
"Okay!" I say getting into the car.

As we drive to the police station I turn to my girls,"wow that felt amazing!" I say grinning.
"Do you feel better now!" Emily asks.
"Yes!" I smile.
"Forgive Zack?" Val asks me.
"I don't know I guess we shall see."
"Well Syn figured out I'm pregnant."Emily squirms.
"Yeah and he didn't yell divorce!" I giggle still drunk.
"Quiet ladies we're here. You'll be booked in and then allowed a phone call but a black BMW has been following us so I believe those gentlemen that's we're watching us are following us." The officer says.
"Our husbands." Val says.
I smile and wink at my girls.
"Here's a way to blow off some steam!" And we all giggle.