chapter 2-I hate puberty

Age: 14 summer time

I Hate puberty, Wyatt had to tell me about sex and the ‘change’ so I had hairs growing in place i did not want, and my body got taller now, I was my 5’5 and I had most girls turning my way. Kay on the other hand had an early puberty and he was 5’8 and he was just so prideful of being taller than me, then he started working out so he had all the girls turning his way. I wasn’t jealous. I WASN’T! It’s just, my head was turning his way too and it was really aggravating to see him kiss his little girlfriend all the time. I would date too, it’s just, it would be surely unfair to all the girls if I only had Kay on my mind all the time. We (as in, me, Kay, his girlfriend, Natalie and Natalie’s best friend Lisa) were going to the movies.

“Do you really need to eat all that before we even get all the Movies?” I asked and Kay looked up at me with a fry hanging out of his mouth, he smiled and nodded excitedly. Natalie chuckled and snatched the fry out his mouth and through it out her Mom’s car window.

“Don’t want you getting fat now, do we?” She said, and he gave a soft smile and she leaned in to kiss his lips. When she pulled back, he had a big dopey grin on his face; he swallowed all his food and leant back in to kiss her.

I looked away, and went to texting on my phone, Lisa said she would be running late, and she would just get a ride from her mom. I really think I can handle the love fest going on right beside me, thank god Mrs. Turner (Natalie’s mom) told them to keep it PG and they stopped. When we reached the Mrs. Turner told us to meet her in the mall when the movies were over and then she left into the store. Lisa came shortly after and she of course came to hug me first, I heard Natalie snicker as I hugged her back and even spent her around. Time to put on a show.

“God I thought I would have to deal with those to love birds over there.” I joked pointing at them.

“Wanna make’em jealous then?” She said with a flirt smile. Wow this girl was bold.

I smiled for a while, then I leant forward and kissed her, my tongue lashed out and licked the bottom of her lip. She smiled and moaned against my lips but opened up for me. The kiss deepens and my tongue goes in her mouth and licks at the top of her mouth and even though I was being watched by a bunch of people I only could feel one pair of eyes on me. Finally Natalie splits us apart and Lisa was daze with her pupils blown wide.

“Best kisser ever.” She smiled and almost tripped but Natalie caught her.

“I’m kinda jealous now.” She joked, cheeks flushed and red. She looked over to Kay who looking anywhere but at me. It made me frown a little on the inside

“I think we could still do better though.” He moved his way towards her, but before he could do something I intervened.

“I think the movie is starting.” I said loudly making them both jump.

While Kay chuckled, Natalie stared daggers at me. I shrugged, and grabbed Lisa hand and we ran in to catch the previews. We sat at the back of the theater where Kay and Natalie were into a full kissing session, I groaned at the sight and excused myself from the movie, passing by a very intrigued Lisa and got inpatient really fast and pushed me out of her way. I walk towards the bathroom and sat on the counter, thoughts started to run through my head as I stare into the mirror, the way Kay licked his lips and the way they shine through the night. The way he groaned when Natalie kissed him. And like that I’m done; a spark of jealousy went across against my skin like a forest fire at the thought of Natalie kissing Kay. ‘Calm down Leo, he’s taken and most likely straight and I don’t even know if I’m gay’. I got off the counter and began to walk out of the bathroom only to bump into some man.