Chapter 5-Forgiveness

Age: 16- Kay’s POV

My alarm clock went, making me fall out of my bed. I hit the snooze button and flopped back onto my bed. He’s gone, really gone and I said that to him, why wouldn’t he be gone? I was so jealous; those moans should have been from me touching him, no one else. I apologized to Bryan, who did not accept it right away, but did once he saw my moping around. There was a knock on the door; it was probably my mom, calling to make me go to school.

“NOOOOOO!” I yelled at the door

“Kay…” Her voice was low and sad. “How long are you gonna be sad?” She asked me slowly growled

“He doesn’t even look my way at school…” I told her looking directly at her now. “He told me he hates me, I was so stupid.”

“Yes, yes you were.” She agreed making me glare at her. “And that’s why; I have a plan, now get up and go to the omega room.”

I looked at her, but her face gave no room for arguments, so I sighed and got up and put on some pants not worrying about a shirt, then I walked pass mom and headed for the room of depression. Once I got to the door, I realize there was a constant banging on the door, which meant they kidnapped Leo and forced him in the room. Before I could turn back, Wyatt and dad were there in there wolf forms, Dad’s wolf was a grey color with dark blue eyes and Wyatt’s wolf was Black with red eyes (like something in a freaking nightmare). Wyatt cracked his knuckles, which meant ‘easy way or die.’ I backed slowly and yelled for Leo to open the door for me.

“F*ck you, I hate all of you and I have no brother.” He yelled from behind the door.

“Open the F*cking door, Leo” I yelled

There was a silent paused, but the door opened it up, I began to walk in, only to be punched in the face.

“I hope Wyatt rips off your manhood!” he yelled

I looked back at Wyatt, who in heard the threat and snapped his jaw in response. I started to push against the door, which came open pretty easily. Leo pushed against it, pushing me back out. He was never stronger than me, so he was just prolonging the inevitable.

“Are we really gonna do this?” I ask, my voice laced with sarcasm

The pushing stopped and I opened it slowly. Leo dashed forward, only to be closed close-lined by Wyatt and thrown in the back in the bedroom. Dad growled at him for the mistreatment of the omega but, Wyatt just rolled his eyes and huffed. I wanted to laugh but I went inside instead. Leo was wrapped up in his blankets when I can in, the door automatically shut and I heard the door lock from the outside.

“So you’re probably pissed?” I said trying to lighten the mood

Leo was humming the family guy theme to ignore me, so I became a little bold, I walked over to his bed and bent down and kissed his forehead. He stilled for a minute, but looked up to glare daggers at me.

“Do that again and I will end you” He threatened, he angry face was beyond cute

“I missed you” I said kissing he forehead again

“Kay, he warned but didn’t go through with his threat which was point for me.

“I shouldn’t have said that, I was just so f*cking jealous and the moans you were making…” That smell interrupted me, the smell of an omega was just so intoxicating and I wanted to claim him right there

Leo was eyeing me, more like he was staring directly at my shorts and it made me smirk for a short moment, before he interrupted the moment.

“I was angry at you, that’s why I did it” He mumbled averting his gaze again

“And why would you be angry at me?” I asked only to be given a hard glare.

“You mean beside the harsh words caused by your own stupidity.” He sneered

I tried, I really tried but I couldn’t think of anything else, so I made a joke. “Was it your time of the month?” I was very lucky that he missed me too, or he would have thrown something at me.

“No, you Dumb *ss.” He deadpanned and then thought for a while. “I’m not gonna help you, know what you did wrong but I will say this, it was all Natalie’s fault.”

That helped out more than he knew it did, I looked at him with widened eyes, and smiled brightly. “You were jealous?”

He growl and jumped he very exposed body out of the covers and I LET him pin me down with my hands above my head and him straddling my waist, this was not helping the problem at hand.

“I was not jealous, the b*tch just knew you were mine, and she still will not give you up” He growled through clenched teeth.

“Wouldn’t…” I said calmly

“What?” he furrowed his brows in confusion, god he was so cute when he did that.

“You say in present tense, I say in past tense, after you left, about three days later, she came to my room and tried to get intimate and I wasn’t for it. I lost the one I loved so it wasn’t gonna be happening. She got angry and told me to ‘go be homo with my fag friend’”. I smiled as he looked at me with wide eyes. “I’m not gonna lie to you, I tried my best to kill her, but there is no possible way I could beat my dad in a fight, so I was unconscious in one hit. When I woke up, my dad told me, she had been banished”

Leo stood there, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. “Did you apologize to Bryan?” He asked back with a scowl on his face.

“Bryan is my beta, Like Wyatt to my father, He was born to be by my side, so of course I apologized, and he ignored me for a while, as you know, it’s impossible to not smile in my presents.” I paused and waited for Leo to smile and when he did, I smirked.

“Cocky *ss” He muttered but could not get read of the smile, he released my and I sat up, grabbing his waist so he could not move to get of my lap.

“Bryan and I became friends once more, and for very secret information, he told me all about you” I said to him seductively

He tensed up and but tried and fail at not losing his cool. “What did he tell you?”

I smiled and leaned down, to trace my tongues around his nipple, earning a shudder out of him, since he didn’t hit me yet, I place my lips on his entire nipple and started to gently suck, and he grabbed my shoulder and started to squeeze as he held back a moan. I stop and he groaned.

“Don’t hold back your moans, I wanna hear you.” I said through my panting in lust.

He seemed to have come out of his trance and the sweet smell of arousal, was replaced by the bitter smell of anger.

“Yea and you won’t be, for a while.” He scowled. “See, we now both know how we feel about each other but you lost major points, when you insulted me to that degree, you get none of this,” he said this pointing to his bum.

“But I said I was so sorry.” I tried my best puppy eyes (Childish I know, but I gotta pull out the big guns).

“And I forgive you, but you lost points.” He was smiling. No, he was enjoying my punishment.

I growled in frustration and got up, picking him up by his waist and throwing him on his bed. His grinned and looked at me with raised eyebrows, I couldn’t help but smile.

“So you don’t hate me?” I asked

He got of the bed, and again, He body was beautiful, and his cock was a little thick, with a cute pink head, his abs were visible, but if he flexed it would be more defined, his bum was firm yet so squeezable. When he walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my neck.

He kissed me lightly and smiled; “I’m in love with you Kay.”

I smiled and kissed him back. “I’ve probably would have offed myself if I never would have heard those words.” I smiled.

So, I realized that this chapter is short, but I wanted to make sure I post this before any of you guys try to kill me. Please vote and comment, I need to know if this story is actually good.