Chapter 3-New problems and a new enemy

Age: 15 in school.

It was about Three day till the full moon and Kay wouldn’t stop bouncing off the walls and Wyatt was more aggravated than usual, so mom told me to stir clear of him, Speaking of mom, she said the she had a all beta bloodline and my dad was human, so she doesn’t know where my omega blood came from . Kay’s mom it human and his father, Dave, is the current Alpha and he treats me as if I was a prize jewel. Let me just tell you… I freaking hated it. Alpha Dave was super smart, he found out almost immediately that I had a thing for his son and instead of being appalled to the idea of his only son and alpha heir having a gay lover, He declared he would turn this ‘thing’ into Pure everlasting true love to me. I had to threaten my own life to make sure that he wouldn’t tell Kay about this. Apparently an omega hasn’t been born in over fifty hundred years, the bloodline had disappeared completely, that is until me, I am to be kept a secret from all other werewolf packs or it may be the start of a war. The omega, from what Alpha Dave said, is the very source of the pack’s strength and even though it has most human traits, it is faster and smaller than the other wolves. And what the full moon was doing to me you ask? It made feel drunk as f*ck, I laughed when Lisa said her Aunt had cancer. I gotta a slap outta that one. Natalie’s a werewolf and she wasn’t pleased to find out I was the center of everyone’s attention, but she wouldn’t say anything.

“Leo, You’ve been staring at you home work for hours now, what are you doing?” Kay asked me.

“Ssshhh!” I said, putting my finger over my lips. “I’m talking to my readers.”

Kay laughed at me and ruffled my hair. “Your full moon effects are funny.” He admitted

“And yours are annoying, like a big ass puppy with thumbs.” I sneered. I didn’t mean too though, guess I was an angry drunk.

There was a bunch of gasp from other people and most were wolves of the beta. Rule one: Never disrespect alpha blood. I rolled my eyes and looked around, most of the betas had the same effect as Wyatt, so that would give me a disgusted look or sly comment whenever they had a chance, but none would never say anything when Alpha Dave or Kay was around.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to make you mad.” He said with a look of hurt, but he wasn’t actually hurt, he just knew how to make me feel bad. It only made the people around laugh.

“Sorry,” I said grumbled guilt hitting against my head, putting my head down so I didn’t look at him, I growled. “That was a dirty trick Kay.”

Kay laughed and most of the pack mate’s expression softens, but most were still glaring. Who need my house was surrounded by Werewolves; most were dating other packs or married and making kids, because calling a baby a pup is so stupid to me. I was raised to be human, so they will be called babies. Oh my god, I just came across a revelation. I got up and left Kay’s house, running into the house I ran into Wyatt’s room and pounced on his sleeping from.

He grunted out of his sleep and through me off of him with one hand. “The rules don’t apply to me Leo, you do that again, I punch you so hard, you’ll go blind” He growled looking at me through drowsy eyes.

“Is Daniel a werewolf?” I asked with worry in my voice.

“Okay, so you woke me up for that?” he questioned and once I nodded, he grabbed my arm and yanked me and the bed with him, incasing me in his iron armed prison. I struggled to get out of his grasped but he was so freaking stiff when he was sleep; it’s like bending pure iron.

“Wyatt let me go!” I ordered but I couldn’t see him, my back was to his chest, but I could feel his smirk.

“Hmmm, maybe after I wake up, for now you can sleep too” He said tightening his grasp.