Chapter 9- A road with twist and turns

Age 18

It has been exactly two months, five day, four hours, six minutes and thirty-five seconds since I’ve been undercover and waiting for my chance to strike. My father and Wyatt act alike in almost every way. He refused to let me and Blake fight, he even refuse to let me see them kill a wolf. The other hunters saw me as the wolves back home saw me, an abomination. I refuse to even look at them, Blake and I have fault over ten times and our father had to split us up, the last time, I was checking in with Wyatt (he promised not to tell the pack as long as I check in with him every day) and Blake came in calling my brother a mutt. I tackled him and beat him with the phone. Anyways, it turns out I’m in an apartment in Nebraska, which is awesome since the pack is back at Montana. Of course I did not give Wyatt this information.

“Deep in thought?” a girl hunter named Valerie asked me with a smile

It was fake

She was only getting to my good side because they think using the opposite sex will get me to help them. Too bad I was gay.

“Yea, just thinking about my mom” I said not looking at her

I still had enhanced senses so even though she thought her little smelly makeup and her strawberry perfume was so cute, to me she smelled like trashes.

“Hey you wanna spar?” She asked smiling

I hate sparring, only the other half of me can fight, I on the other hand can’t even ball a fist, so even if I can hit a girl, she’ll beat me until I cry.

“I’d rather not” I said walking away from her, but to only bumped into Blake, who pulled me into our room in closed the door.

“Okay sorry to blow your cover, but even I can tell you refuse to get close to anyone here.” He said then he through a book on my bed

“That would be…” I asked with a hand motion

“The book that talks about us, I stole it from dad’s room” he said

I opened the book, and began to read aloud in a whisper. Blake sat in listen. The book talked about the curse of the sun. Once there was a sun god who gave birth to the planets and the humans. The moon god also gave children to the planet known as Humus (Earth), the sun god became angry and they both fought. Once they figured they were evenly matched, the sun god died passing on his power and will to a child of the moon. Out of rage, the moon did the same to a child of the sun. Soon after two children were born, as Prophesied the children of the sun had constant wars amongst each other, the moon child had only the power to keep people and itself or others immortal, this , the child of the sun was born to destroy the supernatural of this weird.

“Does is say anything about us?” Blake asked after I was done reading the book.

“Meh, it doesn’t say anything about twins” I said throwing down the book, when I looked at Blake he was staring back.

“So, that boy was the Alpha” He was asking about Kay.

“Yea” I smiled at the thought

“You have feeling for him, don’t you” He smiled and I nodded my head. “I do too”

I blinked twice, then were back to being enemies

“What the hell do you mean, you never even met him” I growled

“Yea, but I had a lot of dreams, maybe you were giving them to me, but when I saw him, the voice in my head would not let my father kill him.”

“Wait! You have those too” I questioned