Chapter 6- Shit hits the fan

Age: 17 in school POV- Leo

So after that whole scene, they let us out of the room, I punched Wyatt in the face, He threw me back in the room and made me beg him to let him out for TEN MINUTES. What I didn’t tell Kay was that other mom forced me to come back and I have been there the whole time, I mean because I would climb through the window into my room and sit there, I didn’t know that happened with him and Natalie. God I would have laughed in that evil whore b*tch’s face. And Kay that way he did that to me last night.

“Hey Leo.”

Speak of the devil.

“Hey Kay…” I said closing my locker.

“You ready for math class.” He asked with a big grin

“NO, I detest math” I said with a British accent

“He got out his math books and closed his locker. “You know the deal, I do your math work and you do my World History.” He smiled

We were definitely closer now, that we both know how we feel about each other, Bryan became the third musketeer, he fit the part, it turn out he had more in common with Kay than me. I got jealous more than once when I saw them together.

“Mr. Carver it is nice for you to actually come.” Mr. Billshat said to me.

God this teacher is annoying, he hates me, because he thinks I’m bad influence on Kay, I also think he hates gays, I didn’t officially come out yet, but he seems to notice the little things, like the way I stare a Kay’s ass, this kinda of made us enemies.

“Good afternoon bullshit.” I said purposely incorrectly saying his name.

He stiffens and glares daggers at me. “It’s Mr. Billshat, Boy!”

I was getting ready to retort, but Kay’s growled low enough for the teacher not to hear it; I turned back to look at him and his face left no room for arguments. I grimaced and turn backed to the teacher.

“My humblest apologies, I will not ever so much as look your way Mr. Billshat” I said with as much sarcasm as I could.

Kay rolled his eyes but handed me, and Mr. Billshat looked livid. But the bell rang and he let us do start our work. After class was Over, I walked over to Kay, who was silently working on his algebra. I turned my head back to see if Billshat was staring at me, he was not, that idiot was shamelessly touching one the junior girls, she smiled but sad nothing, she was trying not to get on his bad side. Kay was now down with his work, and now he was writing down notes for me, man I love this guy, He looked up at me and smiled.

“This has to get me some points.” He said waving the paper in my face.

I smile and lend down so I could peck him on his lips. I quickly turn back to make sure Mr. Billshat didn’t see me. He didn’t see me, but the girl who was being fondled saw, and she blushed madly. I winked at her and smiled. Kay and I had a free period so we left to get lunch from Wyatt, Bryan who skipped School and came with us. The Arby place was packed today, but there was something wrong, Wyatt took one look at me and a tear fell down his eyes. This could not be good. Alpha Dave was there with other mom and they were crying.

“What’s going on?” I asked giving a nervous chuckle

Alpha Dave stared at me, and straightened up; “It’s your mother son, her body was found; she was attack by rogues.

By body had immediately stopped responding to me, I felt myself floating away from reality, my breath was coming to short and my heart was beating too fast.

‘Don’t you just hate them?’ a voice said inside my head. ‘Wanna make them feel your pain?’

‘Who are you?’ I thought as I began to choke, Wyatt was shaking me wildly, Kay was begging me not to die.