Chapter 8- A dark path

I eyed the man in front of me, there was little resemblance between us, but the way Wyatt was shaking with anger and he gripped my arm, forcing me behind him.

“What are you doing here John?” Wyatt snarled

“Don’t be that way Wyatt; I loved you, her and the boys.” The man tried to walk forward, but Wyatt only forced me back and snarled.

“You are a murderer and you wanted Leo to be one too, as soon as you and mom knew what each other were, you high tailed out of her life.” Wyatt was very close to the door, but the sound of a gun being cocked back made both of us stop.

“I have many spies Wyatt, I know this right here, is the Alpha of this territory and I know that him and my son have a bond.” John was had a blank face that was completely void of all emotions.

I pushed Wyatt out of my way, now I felt that hot painful anger I been holding in for years.  I did the same thing he did, keeping my face completely emotionless.

“Release Kay, father or you will die here.” I threatened

He winced when I said ‘father’ but then went back to the blank expression.

“You need to come with me, it’s time you became a hunter, but first you will stop running with this pitiful mutts” The way he talked about the wolves made me want to rip his throat out with my bare hands.

“You will not lay a hand on Leo.” Kay muttered

“I can kill everyone here and take him by force if necessary.” John threatened

“Dad!” A voice yelled behind them.

Everyone turned their attention to the owner of that voice and I stood in horror as a kid with my face walked over to my father.

“I told you, you can’t hurt him, omega will make sure he heals.” The boy whispered into John’s ear.

“I thought you had that under control.” John was now nervous as I stared at the boy.

“Cut the bullsh*t, who the f*ck is that” I yelled in anger.

“That’s Blake.” Wyatt said in confusion. “I thought he was a miscarriage.”

“The doctors were hunters, I had them tell you guys lies, they raised Blake as a hunter, but we made a mistake, they took the wrong child.” John stated

Wyatt growled and pulled me closer to him. I was still in shock; the Alphas were all eyeing the Look-a-like like he was a mesmerizing butterfly.

“Listen the hunters have the place surrounded and they’ve given me ten minutes to get my son, I’ve horrible things to make up for my relationship with Sera, I had to kidnap my own son and let him be raised by Hunters, then I had to break up a family once they found out about Sera and you, Wyatt, I had to leave or they would have killed this pack and took the twins.

‘Great now we’re suddenly a pair, I really hate that guy’ I thought as I stared at the look-a-like.

Blake glared at me and stuck up his middle finger; I tried to yank away from Wyatt and go over there, but Wyatt wouldn’t budge and he squeezed my arm as a warning.

“What did you mean by the wrong twin?” Kay asked again.

John pulled out a book and through it at Wyatt who caught it with ease. He begin to read the page that had a bookmark in it, I saw his face turn from a scowl into shock.

“So I’d just be giving you the strongest weapon and then with said weapon, you would destroy every supernatural creature in the world.” Wyatt deadpanned