Chapter 10- The Getaway

Age 18

I have never drunk liquor in my whole entire life, and so the almighty painful headache I was feeling could not have been a hangover. I can’t remember going to sleep; I can’t remember even coming into this room. I heard a loud groan beside me and I turned over to see a very naked Blake. At this point I would have through a pillow at him but, I have seen myself plenty of times in the mirror to be accustomed to my own body; so my twin brother is no different I guess.

But wait…

Is he…

The bastard is bigger than me… in that area

I heard him groan louder and his body flew up. He looked around and then looked at me, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

“What happen” he asked

“….” I ignored him

“You can’t possibly be still ignoring me” he groaned and then flopped on my bed and sniffed

“What are you doing?” I asked, while making a grab for his neck

“You don’t smell angry, you just smell disappointed” he said

I glared at him. “You can sniff for emotions; I can’t even to that yet”

“Yea, I realized that, I can also do the mind link thing, you don’t notice that you do it all the time, so that’s how I found out you’re little plan” he explained

I simply narrowed my eyes at him, he was better than me too, and I was the one raised with the wolves.

“That’s understandable, but you were spoiled and that’s the reason why you have no real skills with a weapon or in combat and to make matter, you don’t even have the skills of an Omega” Blake sneered

I’m not ashamed of what did in the next series of Actions.

I let out a growled and pounced on him, he grabbed my arm and flipped me over him, I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer and I bit his arm. He cried out and tried to punch me, so I grabbed his fist and bit down harder, he shouted curses and then head-butted me. I fell back, my mouth coming off his arm. He jumped on me this time, but I quickly reacted by, kneeing him in the groin. That weakened him because; he fell down to the floor. I kick him in the ribs continuously until he grabbed my leg and mad me fall, he pulled his gun from under his bed and I knocked his hand away before he could shoot me. I kicked him off of me and got ready to strike again, but the bastard had to cheat and keep his gun pointed at me.

“I win” he said

“Says who” I quirked a brow

“Said the gun” he said taking a deep breath. “What’s that mister gun; the gun said you’re a b*tch” he smirked

I couldn’t help it, I laughed and my legs gave in.

“That gun won’t always be there to save you.” I chuckled

“My gun is always here” he simply said with a smile

At that moment, father decided to walk in with to trays of breakfast, and then he stopped and looked at the damaged of the room.

“What happened here” he asked looking between Blake and me

Blake and I quickly pointed at each other and then glared at each other, then growled at each other.

“Stop” Our father’s voice boomed through the room, we immediately stopped

He walked over to Blake and took his gun and gave him his breakfast, and then he gave to me mine and put out his hand.