Chapter 4- Oblivious

Still, 15 and at school

I avoided Kay, who was relentless at trying to get my attention. He stole my keys so now I’m staying with one of the betas that actually like me, his name was Bryan, his green eyes were breath taking and he was just as buff as the rest of the werewolves, I’d be lying if I say the kid wasn’t attractive. We always would play video games after school so curiosity was slowly reaching its peak.

“Come on Leo, I don’t even know what I did wrong.” He whined, in my ear making me push Kay’s face away into another locker.

“You did nothing wrong Kay.” I said getting my math books out of my locker, and not looking at Kay.

“Dude, we haven’t hung out with each other in forever, your always hanging with that Bryan kid.” He said as he said Bryan’s with poison in his voice

“Yea, you should chill with Natalie or something, I gotta make other friends ya’know” I explained still avoiding the hurt look in his face, if I look at him, he’ll know and I know that would end our friendship faster than a bullet.

I walked away, but stopped when I heard a low threatening growl. The Hallway was empty now and the late bell the late bell had already rung. So Kay was allowed to use his wolf powers. I turned hiding all emotion behind an angry scowl.

“Did you just go alpha on me?” I asked my voice going deadly low.

The arguments Kay and I had always ended in fights, but for some reason when I turn around he had tears that refuse to fall but I could see them.

“Do you know? Is that why you hate me?” He asked

I didn’t know what he was talking about but, I had to come up with something before I give in and tell him everything. “I’m gay, Kay.” I told at least the half truth

Kay took the bait, and begins whipping his tears away with his sleeve and he smirked. “So you don’t hate me?” He asked and when I shook my head, he full on beamed that smile of his. “You wanna skip school and mess with Wyatt at his job.

I smirked and looked at him. “Nothing could make me happier.”

And we left the school and started sneaking of campus. We laughed and we bothered Wyatt, who had the manager kick us out but, later brought us two Arby’s turkey melts, the way he made it, with fries in the inside.

That’s when Kay’s phone rang and we were both grounded for about a week, and a funny thing about Alpha Dave and other mom, is that they added a punishment room with no electronics and one bed and a few books. So me and Kay are going to have to share the room. Once he got off the phone, he looked over to me with an apologetic smile but I simply shook my head.

“It was worth it.” Was all I said

When we got back to the main house, we were bombarded with questions of why did we leave the school and where did we go. Other mom was waiting there with a box that said my name on it and Kay’s name on it.

“Get all your freedom out now, because tonight is the punishment room” She said, with an angry scowl, painted over his face

Natalie came down the stairs and grabbed Kay, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. “I love you, my bad boy.”

Kay lifted her up, bridal style and walked up the stairs with her, walking towards his room while whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Alpha Dave was looking directly at me, with a big smile on his face, he could clearly see the hatred and jealousy I had for that girl. I walked in the direction of Bryan’s room, it was now or never, I guess. But what I didn’t see was Kay staring in my direction, as I go into Bryan’s room and the seething jealousy over his face. As I walk inside Bryan’s room, he was taking a shower, so I through my backpack on the ground and flop on his bed. I took a deep inhale through the Bryan scented covers, He most of just got here from a run, because it smells like forests, mints and cum, he most of just got done wacking off or something. Little unknown fact, Bryan was gay, I found out when I caught him waking off to a pic of Ryan Reynolds and he begged me not to say anything. To keep us on the same level, I told him I was in love with Kay and we’ve be friends since. I heard the shower stop and heard Bryan walking around in there.