chapter 12- A happy ending (for now)

So This Chapter might suck a little, but I hope you guys still like it.

Blake’s POV

I could feel it the surge of power, between me and Kay, I yanked on the chain, ignoring the pain of the tight cuffs. I kept pulling and pulling, until I felt the chain strain; with one final pull, the chain broke. I snuck to the other side of the room, by the door and waited. As I planned, that Sara girl came in.

“Blake are you aright” She came in, panic washed over her face as she realized I wasn’t there.

She turned around to find me in front of her; I put my hands around her head and gave it a quick twist, snapping her neck. She fell to the ground and I continued moving. Good thing I was a half-blood, because of that, I kind of sniffed out the silver in my guns real fast. For some strange reason, I felt a danger getting closer to me and I felt fear wrap itself around my whole body. I forced myself to move until I reached a small room. It was dark, but what got to me was the overwhelming smell of blood. I saw my guns on the table and grabbed them quickly; then I turned around to point my gun at the filthy vampire.

“I highly doubt silver will work on me.” He smiled at me.

He was right, but I didn’t let show on my face, I kept my angry scowl.

“There is supposed to be a truce between Vampires and werewolves.” I growled

“Oh, Blake, I’ve been watching you for years, you are not even close to a Werewolf, you’re the poisoned holy grail, that should not be drank out of” The vampire sneered

I growled, but the vampire seem unfazed, he simply kept walking

“You are the Holy Grail, vampires have been waiting for; first you made us immortal, now you will help us walk in the path in light.” He said every word as he stepped closer.

I took a deep breath to calm my senses, and then I pulled the trigger. The vampire moved out of the way, but I knew he would, I pointed my gun in the direction he was going to be, and shot him right in the shoulder. The vampire hissed, but ceased his movement.

“Fine child, you think you can beat me” The vampire asked, a predatory grin coming across his face.

I felt like battery acid was poured down my spine, the pain on neck was too strong; I looked up at the vampire who was now two of them.

“You didn’t think I’d come alone did you” he chuckled. When I tried to lift up my gun, the vampire kicked it away. “Don’t try it, once you are turned, the vampires of my clan will drink dry and walk in the light of day” He eyes were bloodshot red and his smile was all fangs.

I been the perfect soldier for so long, I’ve been a good son to a fake father. I’ve been tortured almost every day of every year before Leo was found by that man. The pain was unbearable as that man trailed that hand across my skin. I learned that was not his real hand, it was silver; he forced a witch to turn his hand into silver. I’ve been lied to all my life, I’ve been hated for what I was and beat like a dog every day because of my mistakes.

“I hate you” I told the vampire. “You think you are better than a human, wrong, you are just like them, and you just want to use me and my brother.”

The vampire chuckled and walked over to me, he licked his fangs across his tongue, so his tongue was bleeding now. “You think you can call him brother now, you were just cursing his name in spite, you hated him for you not having his power, and you wished you were complete with the power of the sun.”

I wanted to deny it, but the vampire was reading my heart, he explained the truth and deep inside my heart, I knew I hated Leo he was becoming something so powerful, and yet I was still the same, I had no werewolf power to transform, I was only something like a super human.  Still that was not enough to beat the vampire.