Chapter 11- The Reunion

This chapter is dedicated to CollinCrimes because if it wasn’t for you, I probablywouldn’t have made it this far without you and the other readers who commented and voted.

Kay’s POV

I heard it, I heard Leo. I felt my heart swell at the sound of his voice in my head. I was out the door, before anyone could tell me different.

‘Bryan, where leaving’ I said using the mind-link with my Beta

Bryan came out of the Pack house with a confused look on his face.

“What do you mean” Bryan asked as we got in my car.

I started up the car and pulled out without any explanation. My wolf would lead us to him, I have to get him back, and I love him. These thoughts kept running through my head as I sped through the streets to the airport. I looked at all the planes until I felt my wolf scratch against my insides. I went to the desk and got two tickets to Maine. Once we got our tickets, we were on the plane and I felt blood leak into my mouth, from my bleeding lip.

When was I biting my lip?

“Kay!” Bryan yelled my name, pulling me out of my daze.

“Yea, sorry, I just…” I trailed off

What if he doesn’t remember me, what if he’s a hunter now and he tries to kill me. I’d let him do it, I love him so much, I would kill myself just for him. I felt myself sweating now.

“Kay” Bryan whispered and I turned to him. “Why are you crying?”

I thought I was sweating, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I stayed quiet, the tears did not stop and my heart went back to its normal beating, Bryan pulled me into a hug as I calmed down.

“You’re letting your wolf get out of control” Bryan quietly whispered to me

I focused and took a breath, I pushed my wolf back in and then looked at Bryan.

“I found Leo” I said to him

“How” he asked in confusion

“I don’t know, I just know and I think he needs me” I explained

Bryan looked like he was in deep thought, then his eyes widened

“That’s why you were freaking out, dude, Leo will never change, and I don’t think you think he needs you, I think you know he need you.” Bryan said. “Also I think that’s because he’s calling out to you.”

“Have I ever told you, why I loved you?” I asked him with a smile

“No, you told me, if I ever try to make a move on your boyfriend again, I would suffer a fatal painful death” He smiled

“You told me, that you were in love with him” I scowled

“No I told you, I was in love with the guy that looked like him” he retorted

We glared at each other for a minute, and then started chuckling.

“I guess I’m quite possessive” I smiled

After about a view hours, we arrived in Maine and I quickly went to a payphone. After about one ring, my Dad answered

“Why are the beta and the Alpha missing” he sounded pretty annoyed

“Hi dad, listen since me and Bryan are gone to find the love of my life, you are also active alpha and Wyatt is beta again.” I explained real fast

“Wait but-”

“Also I need to use the credit card because I forgot to pack clothes” I said cutting him off.