Chapter 7- A turn for the worse

Age 18

So me and Wyatt were completely close together through out last year, we were force to come to the pack house and celebrate Christmas with them,  Wyatt only opened up to the Alpha and me. I became sort of a loner and on the day of New Year Kay and Bryan took on the role as Alpha and beta. That’s when shit got started.

“Having fun?” A voice said behind me.

I turned around and looked at Kay. He was dressed in an all-black tuxedo his hair was push to the back as a silver crown gleamed on his head. His face was marvelous in the moon light and his smile was always pointed toward me. No matter how much I tried to smile, I don’t feel my old self coming back; no matter how hard I tried to go back, I feel myself going down a path I won’t like.

I turned back to my table and took of sip of my soda. “What do you need alpha?” I asked with a polite smile.

Before the ceremony started, Alpha Dave told me that I had to act as a normal wolf, because if any other pack found out that I was the only living omega on this planet, there would be a war over which Alpha had me as theirs. That disgusted me, and I grew to hat most of the other packs. If I think of it, I truly hate Alpha Dave for trying to force me to love his son.

I simply eyed Alpha Kay and he tore his gaze away from me and stared at his feet. “You don’t have to be that way, we’re still best friends.” He mumbled; no matter how tough he looked, he was still a big softie and a kid on the inside.

“Yea but, according to Alpha Dave, all werewolves are supposed to stay in there category, it’s already weird that I’m at an Alpha ceremony, but Wyatt was ready to rip everyone apart if the tried their alpha submission on Me.” I explained

“Don’t do that…” Kay was giving me a pained expression

“Don’t do what?” I asked narrowing my eyes

“You’re putting up that wall again, every time one of the pack try to get close, you give small answers to close conversations as quickly as possible, you also make up reasons to be alone. It really hurts Leo.” He told me, his voice was low so the Alphas couldn’t hear us.

“I don’t have any recollection of the memories you speak of Alpha Kay” I told him planting a fake frown on my face.

“Don’t call me that, please Leo,” Kay got down on his knees and grabbed my hands. “I’ve known you forever; please don’t break the bonds between us”

I looked for a while and then looked at Kay. “Whatever just get off your ass and go be an Alpha, Kay.” I smiled and he chuckled

“Thanks Leo, It’s nice to see your smile again.”

That’s about the moment when this wolf bitch came around us. “Alpha Kay what are with…” she trailed of looking at me like I was dog poop.

“Leo Carver, my brother was the recent beta.” I gave a fake smile and put out my hand to shake it.

This b*tch reached in to her purse, pulled out a napkin and shook my index finger with it. “I pretty sure if your brother was respectful of werewolf code, he’d know that lower class were not allowed to this ceremony.”

“Alpha Lisa, that’s enough.” Kay growled but I simply got out of my seat and walked closer to her.

“Alpha compared to the real me, you are trash under the dirt I step on; I highly advised that you stop this act of disrespect before I crush you.” My voice was not my own, I don’t even use big words.

I feel a sharp sting against my face and realize she slapped me. Kay was ready to kill her, but my hand shot up and stopped him, he turned around and what I saw was pure fear when he looked at me.