stressed; jolinsky

*minor smut warning*
-
jack johnson's p.o.v.

i walked through the front door of my home, messily dropping my hoodie and brief case on the ground below me.

i made my way to the living room while jack was in the kitchen making some type of drink.

out of the corner of my eye, i see jack slowly making his way towards me, a glass mug of tea in hand.

jack sits down next to me, taking a sip of the tea before handing the cup to me. "thank you," i mumble, my eyelids drooping due to my lack of energy.

"anything for you, baby boy," he hums, placing his hand on my thigh and rubbing slow circles on it with his index finger.

i finish my tea and get off the couch, making my way to the kitchen to rinse out the cup.

as i'm turning on the water, i feel two big hands settle on my waist, slightly pulling me towards their chest.

once i finish what i started, i turn around and settle my head on jack's chest and wrap my arms loosely around his torso.

"do you want me to make you a bath since you're stressed?" jack whispers against my neck. "please," i whimper, my face still against his body.

he picks me up carefully, me wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

once we make it upstairs, he leads us to the bathroom. after we get in, he sets me down slowly as if i would break into a thousand pieces if he was too rough.

jack turns on the water making sure it's not too hot and not too cold. once it gets to the right temperature, he puts the plug in the drain so no water floods out.

he starts taking off my clothes, one by one. first comes my shirt, then my jeans and boxers come together.

jack holds my hand as i step into the water, i gasp due to not being adjusted to the warm water under my feet.

i sit down in the water, it sloshing around a little when i do so.

when i look up, i notice a naked jack gilinsky walking towards the tub. i scoot up a little so there is room for him and he steps in, squeezing in behind me.

as we sit there, i feel one hand rest on my waist and one hand on my thigh, inching it's way towards my length.

he wraps his hand around my member as i let out a whimper. lightly moving his hand back and forth, i throw my head back letting moans escape my parted lips.

my legs shaking a bit, jack moves his hand faster, trying to get me to reach my high sooner.

i soon release, heavy breaths escaping my body. "thank you for that, jack," i tell him, after i calm down, cuddling my back into his chest.

"like i said, anything for you, baby boy," he reassures me, tightly wrapping his arms around me, kissing the top of my head.
-
if you haven't noticed, i changed the book to texts and imagines. this way if i get stuck on a text, i can always result to writing an imagine :)

andddd i'm sorry for not posting in foreverrrrrr

- lex x