doctor doom's fear fall; shaylor

shawn

"what the fuck. what the fuck. what the fuck," taylor breathes out, preparing himself for the ride to come. "why did we use express passes for this?" he complains.

"babe, shut up. you'll be fine," i explain, shaking my head at his foolishness.

"smoke, smoke! smoke is never a good sign!" he yells, the safety bar being forced down by an employee.

we rise a few feet off of the ground, the ride beginning soon. taylor's screams become louder and his hand's grip on mine is definitely tighter.

"good luck," the employee smirks at taylor, as i roll my eyes. as if he's not scared enough.

"oh shit!" i yell as the ride rockets us towards the sky at full speed, soon enough dropping us faster than gravity; as i've read in an article.

oh my god.

my bum is not in my seat.

what the fuck am i doing.

"taylor!" i scream, securing one hand on top of his and one on the metal pole of the safety bar.

we're slowly rose up and down a couple times before we are back onto the safe, comforting ground.

"why did you make me do that, babe?"

"can we go again?" i plead, batting my eyes at him.

"what the hell. no."

"okay. be right back, i'm gonna go find another hot guy -- oh, look at him. he's kinda cute, yeah?"

taylor grabs my wrist and leads me through the ropes and up the stairs again.

"i love you," i smile up at him.

"yeah, whatever. i love you too."

we're seated almost immediately before he grabs my hand once again. the ride lifts up again as the same employee walks into the room.

"oh, not you again!" taylor raises his arms in defeat.

the ride takes off and we scream, but i stop as we reach the top.

"tay. tay, look how pretty the sunset is," i whisper, moving his face and opening his eyes for him to see the scenery.

"wow. almost as beautiful as you," he whispers back, pecking my forehead, as we reach the ground.

"you're too cheesy. gotta zayn!"

-

ok now everyone that has actually been on it knows the actual horror of the ride

i went on twice

- lex xx