lie to me; cash

third person p.o.v.

cameron woke up in nash's bed, cringing slightly as he looked at the sleeping boy. but cameron put on the act, leaning down and kissing nash's forehead.

nash squirmed around for a few seconds, finally opening both eyes, smiling at the sight he sees.

cameron forcibly grabs his boyfriend's hand, whispering "good morning" to the younger boy.

"good morning, cam," he replied, cuddling further into cameron's chest.

cameron felt repulsed and so badly wanted to pull away, tell nash the truth about the dare, but he couldn't. he wanted to tell the blue eyed boy how he really felt, but without hurting anyone's feelings.

"do you wanna get breakfast?" nash asked him.

"uh, yeah. c'mon, baby," cameron replied, stepping onto the cold hardwood floor.

they walked down the stairs, hand in hand, as nash suggested making pancakes. cameron, of course, agreed in compulsion, feeling the need to make nash a little happy before he breaks his heart.

the pancakes were finished and the orange juice was in two glasses. cameron pulled out nash's chair for him, allowing him to sit down before he pushed it back towards the table.

"these are really good, nash."

"thank you, my love." cameron winced at the choice of words that were used in the sentence.

the boys were finished with their meal as they sat in the living room, trying to figure out what to watch on netflix.

they were cuddled closely on the couch as an episode of 'the 100' was playing on the big screen.

"cameron. lie to me," nash whispered.

cameron scooted away before he answered nash's request.

"i love you," cameron said.  

i'm sorry it's so short. i didn't rlly know what else more to add cri.

also i'm working on a shaylor imagine book, so maybe expect that in the near future (:

- lex