baby boy; shaylor

taylor caniff's p.o.v.

loud sobs echoed through the house as i made my way up the stairs. making my way to shawn and i's shared room, i slowly open the door.

sitting on the floor, i see shawn and a shattered phone all the way across the room.

i quickly make my way to shawn, picking him up and cradling him in my arms.

"baby, what's wrong?" i ask softly. his head in the crook of my neck, shawn continues to sob as i get no response. "shawn, babe, you have to stop crying and tell me what's wrong. okay?"

shawn nods and tries to stop the tears from pouring out of his caramel eyes. he wipes his nose with the backside of his hand and tries to get himself to talk.

"t-the fans," he tells me before breaking out in sobs once again. i push his head onto my chest as i hold him tightly in my arms, kissing his forehead multiple times.

"baby, you can't pay attention to them. they're just jealous of how beautiful and talented you are."

"promise?" he asks, sticking his finger out and pouting out his bottom lip. i wrap my own pinkie around his. "i promise, baby boy, and i love you so so much."

he giggles and pulls me into a hug, once again stuffing his head into my neck. he breathes in deeply and sighs dreamily. "did you just smell my neck?" i ask him while laughing. "maybe," he replies back, smiling widely. i quietly laugh as i wrap him in a tight hug and pull him as close to myself as i can.
-
idk guys the imagines just come so much easier to me. idkkkk

- lex xx