grinding and crying; shaylor

based on a part of my freshman homecoming on oct 1

freshie shawns pov

another loud song played through the speakers in our high school commons. the same sophomores, juniors, and seniors still stood on the stage, grinding their hearts out to every song that came from the playlist.

"johnson, come on! you have to get low, dude!" i laugh, sort of dancing to the beat of the song. he laughs as we, once again, look around for taylor.

"wait, shawn, you've gotta do this to get him to dance with you," he prepares. he then pretends to throw a fishing line at my body, reeling me in. i laugh, jumping towards jack.

matt (espinosa) comes over to us, pointing over to nash who was grinding with a brunette senior. "props to nash, am i right?" he laughs. "he's all like," he begins, afterwards showing me how nash was grinding on the senior boy.

"matthew, stop it!" i push him away, giggles leaving my mouth.

the song once again changes as we look for taylor.

"i don't see him," i state, looking around the group of teenagers. my stomach then drops as jack and i spot him at the same time. "is, is that him?" i question, not wanting to believe it myself.

"who is even on him?" jack asks with remorse in his tone of voice. i scoot to the back of the cluster, not wanting to be close to my crush any longer. feeling the tears rushing to my eyes, i try to swat them away with the help of my hands.

i leave my group of friends, heading towards the restrooms. realizing that people might ask questions about my teary eyes, i steer clear of the bathrooms and head to the water fountains. looking back, i see johnson leading the group of boys (which included him, gilinsky, ian, brian, and matt (canadian matt). i stand there, occasionally taking a swig of the school's water.

johnson gives me a side hug, rubbing my shoulder as he tries to comfort me. "i doubt it meant anything. we don't even know who he is."

"uh, i talked to matt espinosa. it's dillon rupp, and he's a junior. apparently, so i've heard, he likes taylor," brian explains to my stunned face.

"dillon rupp is on the fucking baseball team with me. he knows that i like taylor, and he already has a boyfriend that he came here with!" i say, my ears practically fuming with smoke.

we glumly walk back to our spot where we were dancing, everyone, but me, starting to dance again. johnson's hips keep hitting mine as he attempts to liven up my mood once again.

a small smile creeps upon my face as i hit him back, this sequence going back and forth for a full song. suddenly, brian pulls my arm back, causing me to stumble.

"shawn, they're not even grinding anymore. dillon was probably just messing around for a minute," he smiles, bumping my shoulder.

"just go put your ass against taylor. he'll probably just let it happen and enjoy it," ian shrugs, slightly pushing me towards that direction.

i giggle a little as i shake my head, knowing that i'm not going to do any of their suggestions. "it's whatever, guys. thanks for trying to cheer me up," i mumble, putting an arm around johnson as i lean my head on his shoulder.

it's been a while, my peeps,,,,,

magcon texts & imagines » boyxboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें