Two ➵ Sleepover

When the movie ends, I'm surrounded my thirteen tearful boys. Especially Joshua, his tears seem to be never ending.

"That was emotional." Mingyu states as were climbing into the mini van and we all agree.

"But good." Dino points out.

"It's getting late, we should probably head back to the flat." Wonwoo suggests.

Only a month before their debut, the older boys of the group decided to buy a flat together. S.coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi and Wonwoo live there, whereas everyone else still live with their families.

"Why don't we have a sleepover?" Jun smirks.

"Sure, but we have to take Areum home first." Dino insists and I whine.

"Why? I want to come too!"

"Yeah, Dino, let your twinnie come to the sleepover." Minhao smiles and puts his arm around my shoulder.

Dino contemplates for approximately thirty seconds before sighing. "Fine, okay. She can come." The boys and I cheer at his acceptance.

We eventually pull up outside of the flat and run inside and into the living room.

"I'm having this sofa!" Hoshi shouts and claims the largest one in the living room.

"I'm sleeping here." Woozi states and falls backwards onto a large beanbag.

"You can have my bed, I'll sleep in here." Joshua says quietly and I smile.

"Thank you."

The boys begin to argue over the sleeping arrangements, and I sit on the sofa next to Seungkwan who has been extremely quiet throughout the day.

"Are you alright? You're not acting like your normal self today."

"I'm fine. Tired, that's all."

"Areum, what are you going to wear to sleep in?" Dino quizzes and I shrug.

"I don't know."

"I have spare clothes she can wear." Jun interferes.

"Sorted, no need to worry, twinnie." I laugh and pinch his cheeks.

The boys begin to argue over a video game and who is playing first. I don't recognise the game, it's about guns and shooting people, something I'm not really interested in.

"First round is DK and Joshua verses Woozi and Seungkwan." S.coups announces and distributes the controllers.

They start the game and almost immediately, Joshua's character is killed by Woozi and Seungkwan cheers.

"DK, we're coming to find you." Woozi laughs and I watch the screen intently as DK hides behind a building.

I snigger when I notice Seungkwan's character approach an oblivious DK's from behind. He pulls out a gun and shoots DK, meaning Woozi and Seungkwan's team won.

"Next round, Dino and Hoshi verses Vernon and Minghao."

Hoshi is apparently an expert of the game because he immediately hunts down Vernon, who is oblivious to the older's presence as he is shot and killed.

"Aish! Where did you come from?" Vernon groans and Hoshi laughs, his eyes not leaving the screen.

Dino, who has been quiet during the game so far spots Hoshi's character on the corner of his screen. He runs slowly behind him and the other boys muffle their laughs when Dino shoots Hoshi.

"What?!" Hoshi complains and throws his controller onto the floor.

"It's all up to you now, Minghao and Dino." Vernon says quietly and the atmosphere in the room transforms from happy to serious.

Minghao directs his character to a tall tower in the corner of the map. He crouches down and hides as Dino searches for the only remanding character in the game. He spots Minghao in the tower and pulls out his sniper gun, directing it at him.

"Minghao, watch out!" Vernon shouts and before Dino has the chance to kill his opponent, Minghao runs out of the way and dodges the bullet.

"Yah, Vernon, why did you do that?" Dino pouts. "I was so close."

Eventually, Minghao, with the help of Vernon, of course, discovers my brother's hiding place and shoots him, ending the game. The remanding boys, Mingyu and Wonwoo take on S.coups and Jeonghan, leaving Jun and I to play the winner.

"We won!" Wonwoo cheers in his deep voice when the final character on the opposing team is shot.

"Last match of the night," S.coups says seriously. "Mingyu and Wonwoo verses Jun and Areum."

"Please remember I've never played this before!" I laugh as Jeonghan hands me the controller.

"Just don't get killed." Jun advises and I laugh.

"Thanks for that helpful advice." I laugh sarcastically.

Somehow, I manage to hide until Jun, after killing Mingyu, is killed.

"Come on, Areum, you need to win this!" Jun cheers.

I finally run from my hiding spot and try to find Wonwoo's character. When I do, he's facing the other way and I fumble around with the buttons on the controller until I shoot him.

"I won!" I cheer and Jun hugs me from the side.

Wonwoo looks at me in disbelief before laughing and ruffling my hair. "Well played, Areum."

"Let's get ready for bed." S.coups says and we all agree. It's almost midnight and I'm really tired.

I follow Jun into his room and he opens his drawers, pulling out some clothes for me to wear. He hands me a plain black shirt and grey joggers.

"Thank you."

"You can change in here, I need to brush my teeth anyway."

"Alright."

When Jun leaves, I change into his clothes which are expectedly too big for me but comfortable nonetheless. I open the door and step outside into the corridor before trying to find Joshua's room where I'm sleeping.

I knock on one door and when there's no answer, I hesitantly open it and step inside. I'm immediately greeted by a shirtless Joshua and my eyes widen.

"I-I'm sorry."

He laughs and pulls a shirt over his head. "It's OK," he then walks towards me and hugs me gently. "Goodnight, Areum."

"Night, I'll see you in the morning."

I fall back onto Joshua's bed and sigh in happiness. For the first time in a while, I drift asleep with a smile on my face.

Author's note:

Sorry this chapter is a little boring and I dragged the whole video game thing on quite a bit, I'll make it more interesting next chapter! :)

Who do you ship Areum with?