Thirty Seven ➵ Concert

Three weeks have passed and now, Joshua is out of the hospital, the band are on an announced break until the studios are repaired and Joshua's fully healed, and Mingyu is still just as scared to tell the boys his 'news'. We've heard nothing else from the police, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

And tonight is the night of the Big Bang concert.

"What should I wear?" I huff, turning to face Joshua with two optional shirts in my hands.

"That one," He says, pointing to the blue shirt in my right hand.

I scrunch up my nose. "Really?"

He laughs loudly. "Why ask?"

"I don't know," I chuckle, putting the both of them back. "I'll wear my Big Bang shirt instead."

"That would make sense." He laughs.

I go inside of my bathroom and change cloth as Joshua waits inside my room. I examine myself in the mirror, noticing the few scars and fading cuts on my arms from the accident. I grab a bomber jacket that's hanging on the back of my door and put it on, covering what I don't want to be visible.

"How do I look?" I ask when I step outside of my room.

"Fantastic, baby." He grins and I laugh at his pun.

"Good one."

"Come on, the show will be starting soon." He says and stands up, holding my hand with his arm which isn't in a sling.

"Bye, Dino." I say to my twin when we pass the living room.

He pouts. "I'm so jealous."

"Don't be a loser." Joshua laughs and I restrain a smile.

"Good one. Please say hello to Jiyong for me, Areum!" He requests.

I laugh. "Bye, Dino."

It doesn't take long to reach the dome were the concert is being held. I hold Joshua's hand as we make our way into the venue, the atmosphere excited and thousands of fans walking around us.

We make our way over to the merchandise stand and I gaze upon all of the pretty shirts. I want them all.

"Should we buy glow sticks?" He asks, smiling.

I nod. "Okay."

I reach for my purse but Joshua motions for me to put it away.

"I'll buy it for you."

"Thank you."

The girl at the stall turns around and Joshua holds out a pile of money notes.

"Two glow sticks please." He requests politely.

But the girl doesn't move, she just stares at Joshua like he's just offered her millions of money. Then she smiles widely and I can tell she's a fan.

"Joshua, Areum!" She whisper shouts and Joshua looks around cautiously.

"Hello." Joshua bows.

"Sorry, I won't keep you waiting but is it okay if we quickly take a photo?"

Joshua nods. "Yeah sure, of course."

I stand out of the way and Joshua leans over the table and smiles for the photo. But the girl turns around and motions for me to be in the photo too.