Got to know draven more

Marry's pov...

The dresses are arived and I gave those to Sarah. I said to her to "try those and is it all okay? are they fited parfectly?"

She went to try and few minutes later she come back wearing a  florals print dress. She looks really beautiful in this dress.

"You look beautiful Sarah" I said,

"Thank you marry." She said.

"Do you feel comfortable here? I asked her.

"Yes Marry, you and Draven is too kind toward me, thank you for everything. But I think I should go now, I have some relative in New York, I can stay with my cousin's and ancle and aunt.

I don't want to make you and Draven trouble for me anymore." Sarah said to me.

: but you are not troubling us at all, and I don't think Draven will let you go now. After the police case finished, then you can leave, but Draven makes sure first about your safety.

:but I don't think police can do anything cause I don't even seen the person face who try to kill me.

:don't worry about that , the police will find out the mystery cause Draven request him to find out the real culprit.

You don't know about draven right? Mr. Draven stone is one of the richest billionaire in USA. He is the owner of STONE electronic industries. He has power and money, and he will make sure the police did their job perfectly. So don't worry.

You know one thing, I never see this before that Draven become so caring for someone. I said to Sarah but she seems in deep thought.

Draven's  pov:........

I call again the police commissioner to know the case status. And told them to find out the person who pushed Sarah,tried to kill her. I am getting worried about her safety. Then Marry comes to me and said Sarah thinking to go to her relative home for staying, she don't want to burden on me, to hear that I became very upset and angry. I went to Sarah's room and said-

"I heard you want to leave my house and want to go your cousin house it's that true? But let me tell you that , you can't go anywhere without my permission and you will be staying here. Your life is now my responsibility. So you don't have any right to go away from me. After the investigation done by police, then I will think." I said continusly not giving cance to her to say anything.

Then I looked at her and saw into her eyes and I lost myself into it. Then she noded silently. I hold her hand and said --
"let's go to garden. Now is evening, I am sure you are going to love it. "

Sarah's pov...

I was thinking that I should move from here and should stay with my uncle house cause draven already help me so much and I don't want to make him trouble anymore.

That's why I told marry about this but I didn't know that by this news draven got angry like this. Generally any other girls can get annoyed after hearing those things which draven just said. Those word sound like I already belong to him. But I don't know why I can't say anything to him? When I look into his eyes I saw hurt, like he was in pain , those eyes are telling me not to leave him. He needs me. I don't know this things only my imagination or not.

He hold my hand and took me in his garden. I was stunned to see the view of this garden. There wear flowers every wear and middle has fount. And besides garden there is small pond. Everything is beatifully designed. I love this place.

We sit on the sofas and draven spoke-

" Sarah will you be my friend?" I looked at him.
Then he said again " I think we can talk each other more comfortable if we become friends. So Sarah will you be my friend? "
: yes we can be friends. I replied.

:so are you feel uncomfortable to leave in this place? Do you need anything? You can ask me for anything.

: yes I am fine here, but all my things, passport are kept on the hotel room. I need those.

: okay I send someone to pick your things. And don't worry.

:Draven, I know you are doing so much for me, really you don't need to do all these, I can handle things, and I try my best to be careful more, so can I went my cousin house.
I don't have my phone that's why I don't have their number, but I remember the address.

: Sarah I told you can't leave this home. You are more safe here. And please don't you ever think that you are giving me trouble. I want you to listen to me, we are friend now right?

: okay, I will stay here.

:So Sarah are you single means do you have boyfriend? (By asking this question, my heart is beating fast)

: I don't have a boyfriend, never had cause I never want any relationship.

: why do you don't want relationship?
: well its not that, I don't want , it's just that I was don't Want to get involved with someone whom I can't give love. I don't feel attraction to anyone before and I don't want to compromise in this mater. Do you have girlfriend?

: No, I don't found anyone who can handle me and love me truly.

: why? You are handsome, Marry told me you are billionaire, and most important you are good human beings, you have nice heart. You care for others. You are stronger that any girl could love you. You save my life , you don't even know me, you are thinking about my safety , when we are stranger. Then how come you won't thought nobody can give you love truly? I said this to him.

Draven's pov.....

I was listening her every word. Yes every girl focus how handsome I am, how rich I am but Sarah try to focus my inner side.....

I don't know why I'm trusting her without even know her. Why I'm feeling she is not a gold digger. She will never break my heart.