Back to home with dad

Sarah pov....

I was sitting on the bed and can't stop myself crying. I feel so much broken. Marry come to my room and inform me to take lunch.
: Sarah are you alright? Why are you crying?
: I am fine marry I just missing my family. That's all. Marry can I ask you a question?
: yes sure, what is it?
: who is fiyona? Is she had relationship with draven?
: yes! She is draven past but. ......
Marry couldn't finished her word I saw Roy and trisha enter my room with my dad.
"Dad you came!" I run toward him and hug him.
: Sarah I have some important talk with you right now said my dad. But in private.
After everyone leave the room, dad show me the newspaper my eyes got teary again.
:what is this Sarah? Why these bullshit writing in this newspaper? Why it's saying you are Mr. Draven mistress? I know this all are false. We know you daughter but do you know what effect can it creates? Our family reputation will be destroy and you are still single. No nice family proposal will come for you after that. I know Mr. Draven is saved you life and I am greatful to him. But this news can destroy both of us. I have come here to take you back home. So get ready,  tonight we are going back. I already booked our tickets. Roy and tisha also coming with us. And your other office colleagues allready reached Bangladesh 2 days ago.

I was so much broken that I want to go home as soon as possible . All my dream just broken into little pieces. I can't believe that draven hide me about fiyona. And he use me to make her jealous. Everyone thinking about me that I am a sult, mistress. I can't tolerate anymore. I should go away.

I write a note for draven.

Dear Draven,

You have done many great fever to me. You saved my life. Thank you so much for everything. Now time to go back home. Bye forever

Sarah.

After finishing this later I went to marry. And told her.
: marry I am going back tonight to my country with dad. Thank you so much marry for everything.
: no no Sarah you can't go tonight. What should I say to draven.
: please marry try to understand, I have to go back . Can you give this latter for me to draven?

I give a hug to marry, and tears come out. "I miss you marry" I said. Marry was crying too. Then I left. I was thinking about draven. I really gonna miss him. I feel totally stuttered.

I went airport with dad, Roy and trisha. And left USA.

1 week later...

Draven pov......

My factory got burn totally. Some worker got injuries. I had the insurance for factory so money won't effect much. But I was thinking about those workers. I give them best treatment so they recover. I was really so busy for last 7 days that I couldn't contact with Sarah. I call marry and she told me they wear fine. I want to talk Sarah but marry told me she was sleeping so I don't want to disturb her. I am missing Sarah so much. I was trying to solving my work and factory conditions. I decided to go back tomorrow. I told John to handle it. My helicopter is waiting outside.

I have arived home,marry open the door. She looks upset. I ask her what happened? Marry inform me Sarah left and go back her country. I was shocked to hear that. "Why u do not tell this marry? Why you hide this things from me " I ask marry.
She said she don't want to give me this news cause I already has lots of pressure . My factory burn and workers injured. She cannot stop Sarah for leaving and she don't have courage to tell me this news.
She handed me Sarah's later. In later she just thank me for every thing.
I was really furious , how could she leave me? She is mine. She have no right to do this to me. Why she do this? Why she don't think about me? That's mean she just like other women. She never loved me or care for me? Yes it is true. Every woman are very good actress. She just use my emotions. I hate her. You totally broke me Sarah.

I was so much upset and crying , marry hug me tightly. "Don't hate her draven" marry said .
"no marry she broke my heart. She don't love me marry. She left me. How could she do this?"
" I don't know draven, but her dad came to take her back. And she's has home and family there. She have to left. But don't think she is selfish draven. She was crying when she left. After she left I saw this newspaper" Marry show me the news paper. I became so angry and went that newspaper office. How dare they call Sarah my mistress? I called my Lawers and told him to sue this newspaper owner for published false news.

Sarah's mom pov...

We all are so glad that Sarah with us now. She join her office again. But I observed she became more quiet. And sometimes I saw her eyes red like she was crying. I ask her many times what happed but she didn't say a word. We all are thinking she was upset and can't forget thins what happened in new York. Mr. Rana try to kill her and all those issues.