Enjoying the city view in new York

Draven pov...

I went home to pick Sarah. I was excited today, I want to show her my favourite places in new York. She was wearing a skiny jeans and whight flower printed shirt. She always looks beautiful to me. She has flawless fair skin with softness with it. She looks very adorable and cute. Sometimes it happens that you know someone for long time but then understanding between two not that clear and also the bond between two not strong. And sometimes it also happened only few moments spending time to each other feel you knows each other for long time. I only know Sarah for only 2days but I feel I know her very well. The bond between us always are strong. My heart says to me , always that she is mine. I decided to drive car myself. I thought first she should see the statue of liberty cause she might love it. Statue of Liberty was France's gift to America. when we reached, She seems very excited. The statue offers a fine view of the New York Harbor and lower Manhattan. It is located on Liberty Island and a short boat ride is required to get to the statue.
Me and Sarah climb the staircase within the statue to the crown and view the city. " wow ! I am speechless , the whole city can view from here. Thanks you draven for today." Sarah said to me. We click photos And Sarah was clicking picture to every thinks.
To see the statue from shore, Battery Park sits on the southern tip of Manhattan and affords great views of New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty. From here visitors can catch the ferry to the statue and Ellis Island. I saw Sarah really enjoying every things. She looks every things with curiosity and asking me so many questions. I realise she has very interest in historical object plus realeted things with arts. I also realise she search happyness in small things. She likes walking in the path and enjoy eating street food. There are concession stands on all the boats which sell healthy snacks and beverages, as well as merchandise. There are also concession stands and gift stores on both Liberty and Ellis Island.
I was feeling that I become university students again. I was enjoying everything with Sarah. We talked , we lough, we did lots of fun.

Sarah pov...

I was so excited. I want to see the statue of liberty. Draven showing me every detail and I asking him lots of questions cause I want to know more but draven pecencely giving the answer. It's seems he enjoying too. I also realised that draven become so protective about me. He always try to stand in my side, and in the crowd place he always holding my hand like I can be lost. And also if other boys watching at me, he showing them angry looks. I am really love the place new York and specially spending such a good time with draven. I feel so comfortable with him like with my own family members. In evening draven show me the new York Central library. And it was huge, the book collection is unbelievable. I can stay here long day and read books. Then at night draven took me to a restaurant for dinner. The restaurant was at top floor roof. I just love the view, every things happen with me like a nice dreams but in reality. I can't believing how can my dreams become reality. I had seen draven in my dreams last few years, I believe that time, one day my prince will come but can't believe he came my life that way, can't believe he will take care of me this. Draven handle me menu to oder food. I oder thai soup, hakkha noddoles, hunn chicken, fried rice, mixed veg and desert ice cream. The food was really that good and draven like it too. After finishing dinner we return home, draven was driving the car, I feel sleepy and don't know when I close my eyes and sleep.

Draven pov. ...

I was near my home , then saw Sarah get sleeping in car. She is tired because of our long outdoor tour. I park the car and open her door, then carry her like bridal style, marry open the door and I took her to bedroom then laid down on bed. She was in deep sleep. I freshen up myself and laid beside her and took her in my arm and wiesper to her ear "I love you Sarah" and kiss her forehead, I know she can't hear what I just said. But I maybe get nervous to say this things or propose her when she will concious. I don't know what should be her reaction, will she love me back? Will she be mine forever?
I don't believe in love after fiyona betrayed me, she just want my money that's why she try to be my girlfriend. She pushed herself into me and I got to know her true dirty caracter later, she was a sult and sleep with every rich man to get her work done. I use to hate myself for not recognise her true face. She very cunningly make herself my girlfriend but I don't feel that's wonderful feeling and spark with her what's I feel for Sarah now. Honestly I feel scared still now that my heart might break again. That's why I make myself strong so no emotions work on me But I can't help it when I see Sarah, I can't stop myself not to love her. I wish god don't snatch my happiness this time.
By thinking this I got sleep.