Knowing Bangladesh

Sarah pov.....

I tried to be relax and trust draven. If draven says he will solve it then I should trust him. Now its time to enjoy our time . Draven is my first boyfriend. I should try to enjoy my new relationship. I was planning to
Go outside and take draven with me.
: Draven I want to say you something so you can learn about my country. Bangladesh is small country with big population. The weather is hot here.
Bangladesh has a subtropical monsoon climate characterized by wide seasonal variations in rainfall, high temperatures and humidity. There are three distinct seasons in Bangladesh: a hot, humid summer from March to June; a cool, rainy monsoon season from June to October; and a cool, dry winter from October to March. Well maximum people are Muslim, then Hindu, then cristian. Here people live in a join family like with parents and grandparents. People are depending each other. You can find people are very friendly here, they do nice hospitality. If you visit someone's home, they surve you variety of food. The bonding between relation are very strong. Well people here are little conservative. Still we do arrange marriage things. People also do love marriage too. But here live together things are forbidden. And cannot even kiss in pablic place. And to get marry , here parents approval is must important. That's all for now. Other things I tell you later.

Now I am gonna show you my family. Look at my mobile. I have there picture. See this is my house picture. We all live this house. My dad and his 3 brothers families and also my grandparents. I have so many cousins. I will take you my home soon. Now let's go outside.

Draven pov. ..

I have listen what Sarah saying carefully. And I understood it's really different way what I lived and what Sarah lived. But honestly it doesn't matter to me. We both come outside. I wanted to take car but Sarah said she don't want to take car, she want to show me how common people live. So we walked , Sarah holding my hand like I can get lost. I smile silently and remember when Sarah was New York I use to hold her like this like she can get lost.
Sarah call a rickshaw and got it. Rickshaw was kind of a small, light vehicle with three wheels similar with bicycle and 2 person can sit behind the rickshaw puller. Honestly I was little uncomfortable but Sarah says it's romantic things for here to ride the city in rickshaw. Well later I also liked it.

 Sarah describing me the area, it's name, what's good in the area, what shopping mall she use to go

Sarah describing me the area, it's name, what's good in the area, what shopping mall she use to go. Her school place, her childhood memories etc. Honestly I realised she totally different from everyone. She judge people by their hearts and attitude not for their wealth. In afternoon she took me a restaurant and order some bangali food. She told the chief to make it less spicy for me. Sarah asking me am I comfortable or not, she was worried I might like it or not, I confirm her I am fine and enjoining everything. She told me her favourite food is Chinese, and bangali food. I got to know her favourite colours, songs, books, hobbies. She asking me same question too. Honesty I was really busy in my work and become robotic that I forgot how to enjoy life. I was happy with Sarah all the time. People said love is blind if it is true then I must say it's beautiful blindness. In evening Sarah took me to her home. She has a beautiful family. Everyone thanking me for saving her life and took care of her. Everyone is so nice with me. There hospitality is amazing. Sarah's mom and aunt prepare many kind of food and they surve me all. And when they got to know I am staying in hotels they request me to stay with them. Honesty I wanted that too cause Sarah will be near me all the time. And I could get to know her family bater. So me and Sarah went hotel to collect my things.