Asking permission

Sarah's cousin Riya pov. ..

We had great fun in last few day's. Draven is staying with us and we all spend quality time all together.  We visit our village and payed game, went to watch movies and so on. We all notice a thing clearly that Sarah api and Draven are really in love. The way Draven look at Sarah api it's seems he respect her lot and love her too. Anyone can tell that they have great chemistry together also looks like made for each other. Well I think elders also notice this one. I don't know when Draven and Sarah api going to talk about this with elders but we the cousins and sarah api's friends are really happy for them.

Draven pov. ...

I am going to ask sarah's family about sarah's hand for marriage. I was planning to talk with them at night , when they all watch television together.

At night when they all watch TV programme together. I went to them and said " I wanted to talk with you all. Since you all are sarah's family, I need a permission from you all. The things that I love sarah and want to marry her. I know you might be thinking that it's so different between our culture, religion and country and our lifestyle. But trust me it's all doesn't matter that much. The important fact is how people feel and want to live there life . And keep their promises and how to believe each other and stay together and stick together. And face all the tough path solving together. "

" Draven you are really nice person. We like you but we can't forget the things that you are belong from different religions. You are cristian. And we are Muslim. And also you leave far far away. " said sarah's dad.

" well uncle , my mom was Muslim. My parents had done love marriage and I saw them how much they are love each other.  They are died in plane accident. But if you all want me to change my religion , I will change it. My mother's was a Muslim and she was from Pakistan so I know about the Islam. And trust me there is no one in the world who can love sarah like I do".

" give us time to think Draven, we let you know our decision. It's really tough decision for us to make. " said my dad.

Sarah's dad pov....

I can't found any word to say. Draven said, he loves sarah, and want to marry her. But the problem is this to us Draven is foreigner and his place is totally different from us. Sarah is so precious for us. I can't decided this kind of things easily.  I am a father and I can't let go my daughter without knowing her future is secure.
We can tell Draven is nice person because last few days we get to know him. But America is so far far away. If Draven marry our daughter, she could go far away and it's not that easy to meet her whenever we want. Draven said he will change his religion and except Islam. This means he really loves sarah.
I don't know what to do now, I was like fight with myself. I need to discuss with other family members and also want to know, what's sarah thinking.

The next day in grandmother's room ....

" have you decided what we should do" ask grandmother.

" well,I like Draven, and we can say how much he loves her that he ready to except Islam. It's a big deal for anyone. I think we should except him. But the most important things what sarah want. "Said sarah's uncle.

" yes I also agree with this. " said sarah's aunt.
" I know Draven is a nice person, and I like him but if sarah married him, she will live in America. And we often cannot see her than. " said grandmother.
" if they both in loved with each other and committed to be together life time and work together to make their marriage successful, then we should agree in this mater " said sarah's mother.
" but what our society would tell about this mater? I am sure many maybe not going to like it and start gossiping " said sarah's another aunt.

They all are discussing about the mater. And called sarah to ask her opinion.
" Draven said he want to marry you, what is your opinion sarah?" Ask dad.
" I like him dad, and I believe we can make a successful marriages together." Sarah said.

" okay than tomorrow we talk with Draven about this mater. " said sarah's dad.