Wedding planning

2 month later. .....

Draven pov.....

After the day I proposed Sarah, I got inform that I have to go back new York. I have to handle stone enterprise. I came back new York. I missing Sarah badly she was in Bangladesh. But I have to come back alone here. Before I came back here , I bought a house near her house in Bangladesh and gift her but she denies to accept that but she going to be my wife soon that's why I force her to take it. I know Sarah is not greedy at all. She don't care I have money or not. That's the things makes her different. But I know what is mine now going to be her also.

I missed her badly from 2 month we are staying separate due to she is in Bangladesh and I am in America. But I possess my work so I could go back and marry her and bring her here.
I also focus in my work that I can manage everything, John helping me in everything. And my other employees working really heard also these days. the people from my work becoming friendly with me. Maybe the Draven stone they know before now is changed. I was sometimes rude with them and being cold. But they all surprised at my attitude. They know I got engaged. And I can here the curiosity among them to see Sarah. " who is the girl , that melted ice". They asking.

I'm also working on sarah's visa papers. Sarah going to be Mrs. Draven stone soon , so my lawyer handling this paper and visa work.

Marry is busy with my wedding shopping dresses, shoes, bags, cosmetics, etc. she also discuss with Sarah and decorating my bedroom's since Sarah going to stay here after our marriage. I brought some jewellery for Sarah. Our marriage ceremony will be held in Bangladesh. Sarah's dad already choose the place and invitation card already distribute.
I am going Bangladesh in 2 days with John and marry. My parents is not here with me now. But I know there blessing always be with me.

Marry pov.....

I am so excited that finally Draven getting married. I talk with Sarah every day and doing wedding shopping for her. Draven want to give her the best. So I ask her about her choice, her favourite colors her favourite brand for cosmetic. And also decorating her and Draven bedrooms. The interior designer talk with Sarah about the Decoration. Only the wedding dress is still pending. But Sarah inform me that she is a fashion designer, so she going to design it herself and Draven's wear too.

Sarah's dad pov. ....

Everyone is happy and  start planning for Sarah's wedding. I trying my best to arrange everything. It's being like big festival atmosphere. The marriage hall is bocked already and the invitation card also distribute. Marriage planner also discuss everything with Sarah. All her friends and cousin are very excited and working together.
Draven in new York now but he contact with us everyday. He is coming in 2 days. The date is fixed from 9 days after.

Sarah pov. ....

I don't know but feelings nervous. I love Draven but it's not easy to go away from my family. I don't know how can I leave without them. I am getting scared little. I am getting married in 9 days.
The wedding dress are not finished yet but I hope everything finished on time. I talk with Draven everyday. We missing each other.  I know Draven is working hard last 2 month. For our wedding he is taken leave form work that's why he want to arrange the work systemically.

I was feeling so emotional this days. Many things are going in my mind. The marriage things, after marriage life. And leaving my family here and all those emotions around me. I know I love Draven very much and he is the one whom I had been seen in my dreams last few years. I have been waiting for him so long time. And I know Draven loves me truly. I became his everything. And I am happy that finally we are going to be each other forever. But it also very tough for me to left all my childhood memories place and my family. I am really lucky to have a family like that. I really going to miss every single thing here.