Heart broken

Draven pov....

I drive car to back home with Sarah after party. I was so happy today. I kissed her and I loved it very much. I want her in my life forever. I can feel we are in love each other all thorough we still don't say this words but without saying I can say we both fall in love each other. I kissed her so deeply and few seconds later she kissed me back, we hug each other tightly,she is mine forever. When we riched home it was late night , she went to sleep. I got changed my tuxedo and wear comfortable cloth and went Sarah's room and saw she was sleeping. I kiss her forehead and chicks, and laid beside her. But I can't control my feelings anymore. I looked at her, she looks peacefully sleeping. I love her buttom of my heart. I love her smells. It's like I am getting addicted to it. I kiss her lips softly and kissing and liking her jaw and neck and start to unbutton her shirt. She is wearing pink bra, she has perfect boobs not small. I start to kiss there again liking her jaw and neck , she wakeup form sleep and push me away and cover herself. I can see she get angry. She said this is forbidden sin. I can't touch her like that I am not her husband yet. She told me her value, culture, religion don't give permission to her do this kind of things before marriage. She is virgin, and can't break it before marriage. I saw tear in her eyes. I feel guilty and said that I am extremely sorry that I couldn't control my feelings. " I am sorry Sarah for what I did just, I promise , I will wait for you until our marriage done. I will not push you against what you don't want to do. Please forgive me". I feel so guilty. But strange part is that many women's try to be with me, had tried to seduce me, wearing extremely short dress and hot pose to get my attention. But I never look at them. I hate those nasty attitude. I never feel this kind of attractions for fiyona. But I love to being with Sarah. I love everything about her. This is the first time I kiss someone so passionately. This is not only physical attraction. I love her and want to be with her. I want her to be my wife and my children's mother. I want a family.  I come out from her room and I was so angry in myself. Exactly that time John my secretary call me and told me very bad news. My one electronic factory which is on California got fire somehow. The whole factory is burning. Some worker get injuries on that I have immediately fly to California. I went to Sarah and I told her what happened, and she push me to go california as soon as possible. I know, I have to go california but I don't want to leave Sarah alone also , I was confused but marry told me , she will take care Sarah.

It was early morning and helicopter is waiting outside. I was ready to leave for california. Sarah came to me and said " Don't worry draven about me, I am fine here and you please focus on work."
I go close to her and hug her, and said sorry again And left.

Fiyona pov....

I hate that girl, why she have to cross my path. I will get rid of her. I went to draven house in afternoon. I saw her sitting in garden. I went to her and ask her " are you the new mistress of draven? "
She look at me with shocked.
: who are you and how you dare to talk to me like that?
: I am fiyona, draven fiance. And you are his mistress. Why you living in his house.
: draven don't have any fiance and I am not his mistress.
: yes I am draven fiance. Look this picture both of us together. Why are you shameless girl  are ruin my relationship. What do you want? Money. You nasty girl looks innocent and acting well to get attention of rich guys. Well everyone knows that you are draven's mistress. See today's newspaper. I show her today's paper.

Sarah pov......

I saw the newspaper and can't control my tears. " we caught  last night mr.draven stone with his mistress" this was the headlines and the picture of me and draven together.
" see you are a sult. Why are you act so innocence? Get lost you bitch. You ruined draven reputation. And you will never get draven. He is mine. We have little fight between me and draven. Draven is little upset with me but that doesn't mean he don't love me. Draven love fiyona, only fiyona. He just bring you last night party to make me jealous. So move form draven life." said that girl fiyona.

My heart got broken.form last few years I had seen draven face in my dreams. I thought all my dreams turning true. Now I got to know , reality is more painful. Draven has fiance allready and he using me to get jealous? And all the media calling me his mistress. His reputation is distorting because of me? I seen fiyona leave and give me warning to leave from draven's life.