Back to home

Draven pov....

Our honeymoon is end and we back to Bangladesh. I realise I become more obsessed and addict toward Sarah. I love her body smells, I love her big breast which perfectly fit in my hand. I love to suckling her pink nipples. Last 3 weeks I continue making love with her at bed. I love to release my spam inside her core. My hunger even increasing day by day.

Sarah is very caring wife, she take care my every needs. She do all my works. I feel like I am depending on her in everything. I never allow someone else to worry about my well being but I liked it when Sarah do it. She chose what food I should eat which is healthy for me, and which outfit I should wear also decided by her .

I am going to back new York with Sarah. Sarah little upset that her family staying here. But I promise her that  they can come new York anytime if they want and stayed with us. I will arrange everything.

We says bye to her family, all the members of her family really love her so much. I can see tear in their eyes.
" Draven, Sarah is really nice girl, she will try to be a good wife. But if ever any kind of arguments happens in future between you two , try to solve it with maturity, never come your ego between your relationship. And take care of Sarah. " said sarah's granny.

" Sarah, you are always a good daughter to us . I hope you become a good wife and successful mother in future. And try to remember we are always be with you. And take good care to yourself and draven too" said sarah's mom to her.

The day arrive at new York airport...

Sarah pov......

When me and draven come out from airport, I saw many cameras flash and paparazzi there. They asking us questions.
Mr draven stone , we heard you get married ? Is that true? Who is she ? Is she your wife? 

" yes , I am a married person now. And yes she is my wife, Mrs Sarah draven stone. Now please excuse me, we have to go home " said draven.

I feel really uncomfortable  and nervous in this situation but draven holding me then I saw John with some bodyguard come to us so no paparazzi  come near to us. John open suv car door  for us. We got inside. Draven could feel my nervousness. He hold me tightly in his chest.

When we reach the house, marry welcome us. I can see the house looks beautiful more from previous time. The new interior designer work prity good.

"Do you like it Sarah? " Ask marry.
" yes marry I like it very much. Thank you "
" let show you the bedroom hope you like it."marry told me.

Draven previous bedroom was basically dark before. All the furniture , bed sheet ,couch were in black . But now it turn to white and bright color. I like white bedroom. So it was now totally white. The cabinet also white. There is 2 part , some portion for draven clothes, and some for mine. And there is some wedding pictures of draven and mine on wall. Also has big led tv screen.  I really love this room.
" draven, are you upset that I change your bedroom design by interior designer? " I ask him
" No baby, you turn my life into light from dark. And it's both now our bedroom. And you are my queen. And this house also belong to you. My everything is equally yours. So you should take charge now in everything. You are now Mrs. Draven stone remember that. " draven said with hugging me.
" and baby tomorrow I am organising the big reception party to inform and introduce you to everyone. And all the business man, celebrity, tv repoter, important person will be there tomorrow night. So you have to understand no matter what happened you are my life and I will be there for you so please don't feel nervous and be confident.  If someone says bad things about you ever think that they just jealous at you. So don't give them chance to upset you. And we are going to Vera Wang store to collect a beautiful gown for you " Said draven.

I was feeling tried today because long journey. In evening, I go to bed for taking rest after unpacking the bags. Draven has really so much energy that he goes office again and also check tomorrow party arrangements.

4hour later.....

I made dinner for draven, I don't know how to be good wife. I really wanted our marriage life remain successful. I tried to be perfect wife for my husband. Draven is perfect husband for me. He really so caring. I can't believe in my luck how can I get perfect husband for me?

It almost late night but Draven still not come home. He is busy with his work. I was waiting for him, I sat on couch and reading a story books. I don't know when I get sleep.

I feel someone took me and kiss my lips then carry me, I open my eyes and see Draven carrying me like bridal style. " hi baby , you wake "said Draven. " put me down Draven" I said. "Why are you so late? Have you take dinner? "
" I was so busy at work, there so much work pending. I don't take dinner yet. But I don't want that you waiting for me this late without having dinner"
" I always going to wait for you Draven and yes we will have dinner together no matter how late you are. I  am your wife Draven"
" okay I understood now let's eat."

Draven sat on chair and I serve him food in his plate. But Draven took me in his lap and holding me. I took his plate in my hand and start to feed him.
After finishing our food , we clean the dishes together. And went for sleep. I know Draven need to sleep. He kept his head in my chest then i hold him and kiss his forehead.

Draven pov....

I was very busy that why I came late home. I saw Sarah get sleep in sofa with holding a book in her hand. I feel so guilty that I make her this wait. She made dinner for me. I kiss her lips softly and took her in my arms for carry her to bedrooms. But she woke up. After that we have dinner together. She feed me with her hand and sitting in my lap. this women is something, I feel so special being with her every times.

When we went to bed I feel sleepy. I kept my head in her chest. Her breast is so soft. I love her smells. It makes me crazy for her. She kiss my forehead and hold me tightly. I know that she also love me very much like I do. Then I sleep peacefully.