wedding programmes

Draven pov.....

Finally the day has come. Tonight Sarah is going to mine forever. I hire one of the best wedding planner to organise the event perfectly. Well the wedding here is different than America. Here they do 3 to 4 function like mehendi, holud, wedding, reception. Sarah told me that, a Bengali wedding includes many rituals and ceremonies that can span several days. In most cases, it starts with the Kabin ceremony (the official registration of the wedding and presenting Denmohor or Mahr) and ends with the Bou Bhat ceremony (the wedding reception, a day after the marriage, usually arranged by the groom's family).
Well but we are doing 3 ceremony here. The mehendi ceremony , the holud ceremony, and wedding. I don't have much relative here that's why all the ceremony is combined together. The mehendi ceremony and holud ceremony had done already. I must say I really love these function. In mehendi ceremony, all the girls apply hena paste in their hand decoratively, sarah's hand was nicely decorated and my name also written decoratively on her hand. Every one is singing, dancing on flock song.

And the holud ceremony the turmeric paste is applied to the Sarah's skin also mine by her friends and family. Generally the groom holud ceremony held separately but we want it together. This is said to soften the skin, but it also colours her in the distinctive yellow hue that gives its name to this ceremony. The sweets are then fed to the bride by all involved, one at a time. There is, of course, a feast for the guests. Married women present may also stain each other with turmeric paste.

Everyone is so happy in this occasion. Honestly I loved all this things now. I never thought that before , one day I got these big family. Sarah gave me such a gift that money can't buy is the love and family. I got all kind of relation because of her. Sarah's relative is really great. Her mom, dad, granny, uncle , aunt, and all treated me warmly.

Today is the wedding day. Sarah design a wonderful prince coat for me for today's event. It was simple but so eligent. I was getting ready then marry and John come to my room. Well I am staying the new house which I brought for Sarah.
" o my son, draven you look absolutely like a king. With that pagri, I must say Sarah is truly nice designer. I am so happy for you draven " said marry.
"Thank you marry. Is Sarah finished getting ready? Have you called them?" I asked her.
"Yes , she is ready . And I can't wait to see her , I bet she is going to look absolutely breath taking. " said marry.
"Congress boss, I am so happy for you. My best wishes always with you boss" said John.
" well thank you John. Is everything is ready? We can leave now towards the venue. " I said.
" yes boss , everything is ready we can go there now" said John.

Sarah's mom pov. ...

Today my beloved daughter sarah's wedding. I am so happy for her but also sad cause soon she going to far from me. But I feel relive because I know draven going to take care of her. Sarah is ready now. She look absolutely beautiful. I can't stop my tear. But I hide it quickly cause if she saw it, she will get upset.
I hug Sarah little long time. " Sarah know matter what happened, always remember we all love you. And whenever you need us , we will be there for you. Soon you going to be someone's wife then a mother. The new responsibility and new perspective of life will come forward to you. Don't be afraid my daughter I know you can fulfil your duties. I am sure you can be a perfect wife and wonderful mother in future." I said to her.

Sarah's pov....

I don't know but I feel so nervous. I try to calm myself but it's not working. I put fake smile but inside I feel like my half part is breaking. The thoughts that I have to leave my family making me sick. I wish draven could hold me tight now. Everyone saying I am looking gorgeous. But my mind is now totally blank.

Sarah's cousin riya pov. ....

Sarah looking absolutely gorgeous in peach golden colour long dresses. Her skin is glowing . I am sure draven going dooling to see her. Well there is a funny ritual for us. Like we the cousins going to steal draven shoes and ask him give us money. We all r so excited about this game.

Draven just arrived , he is looking just like king in offwhite golden prince coat.
"Let go we have to hold the door and steal the shoes so we can collect money"

"Wow draven give us big amount of money without even bergening "

Now draven and Sarah sitting in the stage and sign the marriage register paper and the men ask them are they will to take responsibility each other and love each other and agreed to married each other. Draven said "kobul" and sarah said "kobul ".
Finally the marrage done. Now Sarah and Draven are husband and wife.