Big surprise

Sarah pov.....

I was working , and Reza my colleague, calling me from behind.
"Sarah boss is calling you. And don't do work too much. You are getting workaholic.
Yes I do work all the time to make myself busy so I can't remember Draven anymore. But when ever I close my eyes I saw him. I can't sleep at night. I missed to sleep on draven chest and in his arms. Every night I am taking sleeping pills. 3 month passed but I can't forget him.

"Sarah new chairman coming today at office. Well he already arrived. He was visiting other departments right now. Few minutes later he will be here. You have to show him design department and how the designer's are work. I giving you this responsibility. Remember he is the one of the powerful businessman in America. He brought 60% our company share. "

Few minutes later I was working with new trainers , then someone tap my shoulder I trun and saw my boss.
" Sarah here our new chairman Mr. Draven stone" my boss said. I got froze to see draven in front of me. He looking more handsome. Draven smile at me and forward his hand for shake. I shake hand with him but he holding my hand little longer . my heart beat increase. I tried to keep myself normal. Here he is my bosses boss. And this is my office , we have to pretend stranger.

I showed draven the design department and introduce with other designers. Draven listening my every word carefully. After everything done he went other departments. I was sitting and thinking deeply. Why draven is here? Why he brought 60% share of our company. This is fashion brand but draven has electronic brands. Why suddenly he got interested in clothing brand? Is he came here only for me?

After finished office hours. I trun to leave home. When I got to parking lot someone grab me and push me into car. I saw it was draven. I was speachless. Draven drive the car very first and took me in his hotel room And lock the door. All the way we both are silent. Then he took me in his bedroom and show me the news papers. it was an apology article for mentioned me,draven's mistress. It's says they are extremely sorry for destroy my and draven reputation to publish false news.
After reading this I looked at draven. Then draven spoke. "Fiyona is not my fiance, we broke up 3 years ago. She is a gold digest. She betrayed me. She sleep with many rich man. 3 years later when she left no money and boyfriend because of her spending money unnecessary attitude. in parties and shopping. she borrowed money from people and now she can't repay it back . She plan to get me again because I am a billionaire but she saw me with you that party. And when I left in cailifornia , she told you all the bullshit."
After hearing this I was speachless. I can't move. Draven come very close to me and hold me in his hard chest. I was looking down. Then he hug me tightly and keep his lips on my neck. And kiss there and whisper in my ear
" I love you very much Sarah. You are mine only mine. I want you to be my wife and my children's mother. I want to start a family with you. "
By hearing this I can't stop my tears out. I hug Draven tightly. And said "I love you too draven"
Draven took me like bridal style and laid me on his bed and laid beside me, he kept his head on my chest and said "I don't have good sleep for last 3 month Sarah. Can I sleep ? Can you hold me tightly?I am very tried.

I hold him tightly and got sleep too. I feel so happy. I know from now me and draven officially boyfriend girlfriend. but I know I have to go back home in at least 3 hours. I can't stay with him whole night. My family can be worried.

3 hour later when I woke up , I saw draven still sleeping. So I get up and kiss him. And write a note for him.

Dear draven ,
I have to go home now. My family is waiting for me. But you please have a nice sleep. I promise I will come back tomorrow. Next 2 days my office is closed because of weekends. And please don't upset. I will be with you whole day tomorrow okay love.

Yours Sarah.

I got back home. And have dinner with my family. I was really tence. What would be my family reactions? Now I know draven love me so much. He wants to marry me. I love him too but the problem is we are from different backgrounds and religion.