Parties

Draven pov....

I was thinking how to cheer up Sarah's mood. I know she was upset and shocked but I think she should forget those things. I am thinking I should take Sarah a party, it might help her to cheer up. The police inform me that Mr. Rana, who try to kill her only because she reject his proposal being his girlfriend. And also he thought he deserves the position of head designer not Sarah. That's why he wants to take revange. I couldn't understand how can somebody just murder someone just like that. I will make sure that bastard get punishment and never can harm Sarah again. I generally don't like parties but this one is different. I order a dress for Sarah. This was black nice dress with black pencil heels. I told marry to give this to Sarah. I know she was very sad right now, but I can't see her like that. I don't know the answer, why she being so much special to me so quickly. The first time when I saw her while saving her, I become all most lost myself. When I gave her mouth to mouth air, my lip touch her I feel my whole body get shocked. When in night she sleep in my arms, I feel I am the luckiest person who have every in life.

Marry pov....

Draven told me to give these dresses to Sarah , he wants to take her party tonight. I went Sarah's room and gave the dress. " Sarah, draven request you to go a party with him tonight, he sending you this dress. I know you are upset right now but you should forget the bad things and move forward"
"But marry I don't want to go anywhere"
" I can understand, but I am sure you gonna like it later, so please can you change this dress? "

Then Sarah went to change the dress, she really look lovely in this black dress .It fit her perfect. Then I do her makeups and hairstyle. She looks absolutely gorgeous. Draven come to her room to pick her to the party . When he look at Sarah his jaw drop and he got freez some moment. I saw sarah was blushing.

Sarah pov.....

Draven holding my hand as we enter the party. Everyone looking at us like they got surprised. I heard some whispering surrounding.
: omg Mr. Draven stone is attending the party with a girl? He generally not like party person.
:he is looking hot in black tuxedo. But who is the girl? She looks like Asian girl.
: yes but the girl is pretty. Look is she Mr. Draven stone's girlfriend? Look he is holding her hand.

Me and Draven could hear all those whisper but Draven ignore it. Draven introduce me with his business patners. This party is looked really nice. One side can view the city other site the ocean. The lighting create romantic atmosphere. There is food corners, table has candle. Couple are dancing with slow romantic songs. This is very classic rich people party. All the man and woman wearing elegant outfits.
Draven ask me " will you dance with me Sarah? "
"I can't dance Draven, I don't want to make you embarrassed."
" I can't be feel embarrassed because of you ever Sarah. Just follow the song match with your heartbeat. "
Draven hold my hand and took me with him. Then he hold me so close to him and start dancing, I followed his every step. Draven was looking at me for some moments then and suddenly kiss my lips softly. I became froze but I feel the spark. Then he hold me tight and kiss me passionately. Few seconds later I kiss him back. He look at me then hug me tightly.

Fiyona pov....

I went this party tonight to catch the big fish (I mean another rich boyfriend) but got shocked to see Draven with a girl. Who is that girl? Why Draven holding her hand and introduce her to his friends? Is she his girlfriend? But why is news not published in paper than? Omg now Draven taking her dance floor. I can't believe what I am seeing right now. Draven hold her close to him, like he was very possessive about her. He was looking at her like she became his obsession. Omg! Now His kiss her passionately. How's this possible? It can't be done. I can't lose him again, I need him. I need money for fulfil my luxurious lifestyle. Who is that girl? She can't be with him. She have to get lost from my path. I have an idea! I should tell the media that some sult Asian girl trapping draven in her false love to get Mr. Draven stone money. After all he is billionaire.