Morning breakfast together

Draven pov.....

When I woke up, I couldn't find Sarah. I was upset why she leaves me again. I want her in my arms. I got up and freshen up. I don't have her phone number yet so can't call her. I was thinking about yesterday. Sarah says she loves me too. I went to my bed side table to took my watch then I saw sarah's later.

Dear draven ,
I have to go home now. My family is waiting for me. But you please have a nice sleep. I promise I will come back tomorrow. Next 2 days my office is closed because of weekends. And please don't upset. I will be with you whole day tomorrow okay love.

Yours Sarah.

I was so happy, I can tell Sarah loved me. She writes yours Sarah. Yes she is mine. I am not single anymore. Sarah is my girlfriend now, soon she will be my wife. I can't wait to see her my wife.

Someone knock the door , I open and saw Sarah. "Good morning draven! Have you sleep well baby? " she asked.
" yes , but I missed you beside me in morning sweetheart. I want to see your face when I sleep and when I woke up."
She enter the room , I lock the door. And hug her tightly. Then hold her face and kiss her passionately. Then started to kiss her jaw and neck.
"Draven stop, let's have breakfast"
" you are my breakfast , my lunch, my dinner , and everything sweet heart. "
And I started to liking her jaw and neck, her ear. But she pushed me.
"I know draven you are in romantic mood now but let's have breakfast then I am going to show you Bangladesh. Draven you have to get to know here's atmosphere, people thinking, well it's different from America. And specialy about me and my family"

I oder breakfast and it surved in my room. We eat breakfast at belcony with nice view. I enjoy eating the fruits and bread with butter. But Sarah just sip the juice. I observed Sarah's face, She looks like she couldn't sleep last night and she tence about something. I don't know what she is thinking about but I feel something wrong. I stand up and go to her and hold her "what's wrong sweetheart? You can tell me anything" I said. She look at me with teary eyes. I hug her tightly and she hug me too like she want to hide herself into my chest.

Few minutes later I sit down and sit her on my lap and holding her.
: now tell me sweetheart what are you thinking? Sarah , I really love you, I can't see you upset or cry. Please tell me baby.
: draven will you like to hear a story?
: yes sure. Now tell the story.
: there is a girl lived in a small country. She use to saw a dream regularly. A handsome man face. She knew he is her dream man. She fall in love with him. But it was just a dream. She is growing up, her family wanted to give her marriage but she refused cause she can't love anyone but only him. Time passed out like, days, month, years. Oneday she went a big city and she got accident, she was about to die but someone save her. She get unconscious but when she open her eyes she found she was sleeping in her dream man's arms. They both feel loved each other. But oneday she come back her small city cause someone make misunderstand between them. But her dream man came back to her to take her back. He said 'he loved her, and want to marry her and want to start a family. She was happy to hear that but I got scared to think how this beautiful dream can be true? They have different backgrounds and religion. Her family can't acept him as her husband. And she loved her family very much, she can't disobey there decision. But she can't also live without him.

I can't control my tears. I knew Sarah just told me her own story. I didn't know, I was her dream man, I didn't know she waited for me so long and love me this much. I hug her and kiss her forehead. " Sarah just remember one thing, you are mine, and nobody can separate us. And don't worry baby. Just trust me , I promise I will solve this. You don't need to think about it anymore. Just promise me one thing, you will not think about these anymore and relax yourself. And let me handle every things.