Chapter 11

11.

Harry's soft, almost inaudible breathing was all I heard as I lie in the bed, staring straight at the ceiling; my eyes were wide open in the darkness surrounding us. It was complete darkness in the room. I laid there for maybe an hour, unable to fall asleep, as Harry fell into a deep sleep next to me.

I could feel the warmth from his body next to me, even though he wasn't even touching me. Honestly, I was expecting him to rape me or something. But he didn't. He only set out some of his clothes for me to wear and said we were to sleep. I really was expecting his arm to be around my waist, or his legs to even be touching me. But, alas, he was on the other side of the bed, facing the other way.

Harry was confusing at times.

I couldn't sleep for two reasons.

One, I was in Harry's house. Who the hell knew what could happen if I fell asleep?

Harry could wake up in the middle of the night and decide to do something else that was most certainly not normal, like killing his own father.

And two, I had that damn metal thing inside of me still. Each time I shifted in the bed, a wave of pleasure would ignite inside of me, and I'd grit my teeth, feeling so very frustrated.

So I decided I would wait for Harry to fall asleep. And when that happened, I would get that blasted thing out of me.

When I was positive he was asleep, I carefully rose from the bed, biting on my lower lip when the thing inside of me shifted. I moved as slowly as I could, trying not to wake Harry, and stood from the bed. He had a huge, king-sized bed that had very thick blankets and huge pillows. It was located somewhere in the top floor of his mansion.

I walked a bit away from the bed, and I took a silent breath before reaching to my feminine folds and finding the string of the object. I held my breath as I began pulling, like it was a tampon. At first it didn't hurt, but as it came closer to coming out, pain flared within me and I had to pause, just to get rid of the pain.

It was huge. Well, for me.

I exhaled finally when it came out, and it felt almost heavy in my hands. A bit disgusted, I accidentally dropped it onto the carpeted floor and stiffened, listening carefully. But Harry didn't wake up.

I already felt a whole lot better now that it was out of me. I tip-toed out of the room, opening the door quickly, and sliding out into the dark hallway.

Okay. This was creepy.

Was there a single light on here, or were all the lights off?

I made my way blindly down the hallway, my ears straining to listen for any noises and my eyes struggling to see through the thick darkness. The air was cold and taciturn, and my bare feet was now meeting what felt like a wooden floor.

I kept my hands on the walls, to make sure I wasn't going to run into one. I continued walking in this silent darkness until my hands met with a door, and I hesitantly opened it, met with darkness once more. I was hoping it was another hallway. I began walking down it, desperately seeking some kind of window for some kind of light from the moon-anything.

As I walked, I thought to Harry. He seemed like a very complicated person. But could anyone be completely heartless? Was there any hope for him, or was he just a lost cause?

I remembered how he beat that man to death and shivered a little, the air seeming a bit colder. I then remembered how he slapped me the other day. I remembered the empty look in his eyes.

No. He was a lost cause. There was absolutely no hope for him.

Which meant I had to find a way out of this hell hole.