Aoba x Clear - The Sinking Of The Ship

Authors note
You do not want to know how long that picture took..... drawing it was fine, it took about an hour, but I didnt save it as a JPEG, so it didnt work on my tablet after the file transfer. I tried about five different apps, and only one actually did its job. The rest told me stuff that wasnt relevant. It took me an hour and a half to get it to work, and that was after ten odd file transfers. And only then I'm told I could just go to save as and click a different button to solve the whole thing. Yeesh.... Oh. I just realised I went and forgot the background. Screw doing all that again. Enjoy, I know I wont as much, I have sore fingers from all that clicking and drawing.

Clear's POV
I rushed across the rooftops, clutching a bouquet of white and blue roses. I was planning on a surprise romantic evening with my boyfriend, Aoba Seragaki. He was my master, friend, and lover for a long time now, and I wanted to be with him for all of eternity. Tonight, I would propose to him.

I headed straight for the balcony.

Once my feet touched the floor, my smile faded, the roses fell to the floor, and tears brewed in my eyes.

My lover.... is unfaithful....

"A-Aoba...?" my voice cracked as a tear slid down my face.

Aoba was being held in a warm embrace, moaning the other persons name. His head turned to face me, before his eyes opened, locked on mine.

"C-Clear!?!" regret filled his eyes. I didnt care. He'd already done it.

"Why...?" I whispered, my teeth clenched in anger and sadness.

"Because he doesn't love you, you peice of scrap metal!" I looked toward the other voice.

Koujaku. That bastard.

"Well, you know what? Fuck you, Aoba Seragaki!! You know, I wanted to marry you five minutes ago, I even had the ring ready to give you, tonight even!! But know, I'd rather die, than marry an asshole scum like you, slut!!!!"

I turned to the window and leapt out, sprinting across the roof tops, not caring about the tears flooding down my face.

Suddenly, I bumped into something. It wasn't a wall, my sensors told me I was on the highest point for a mile or so.

On impact, the object fell backwards, hitting the rooftop.

"Oof!! C-Clear!?!" I heard.

I looked up, into a pair of pale green eyes.

"N-Noiz...." I wrapped my arms around him, crying into his chest.