Aobooty Kicking Before Smex

A/n
I have just been brainstorming with TheFandomKnows, thank her for this chapter. Dedicated to TheFandomKnows too.

Noiz's POV
After putting Clear to bed I wandered downstairs to the bed spread laid on the sofa. I sighed while I snuggled into the poofy futon, thinking about Clear.

Suddenly, Clear's tear stained face faded into view. Aoba. It was all his fault. The fault of that dirty slut.

I grimaced, remembering how we had that little moment. The biting. He was pathetic.

My lower parts grew warm as I imagined how Clear would wriggle and suck with his cute little mouth wrapped around my member. Too cute!

My hand slid down into my black and green shorts and into my green boxers. I dug my nail into the tip and groped it harshly, imagining it inside his cute round butt.

"C-Clear.... I'm... gonna...." I whispered, biting the flesh on my other hand.

My movements became sloppy as I rubbed more viciously on my pulsing member. My eyes grew clouded with lust and all I could think of was Clear.

Suddenly, my member released its load upon my shirt and my head flew back. Shit.... now I have to clean that up.

back amongst my liquid, I noticed some blood dripping from where my piercings were along my shaft.

"Shit... damn piercings...." I muttered quietly.

The slut wormed his way back into my thoughts. How could he hurt such a precious angel like Clear? Why Koujaku? Now I'm regretting Mink running off, he was planning to put Aoba's head on a spike. Where is that genius when you need him?

Either way, I'll have to deal with Aoba. Fucking bitch.

I got up, changed my shirt and headed into the kitchen. A small marker pen lay on the table in the centre of the room, I took it and searched some drawers for a sticky note.

"Don't worry about me, I've popped out to pay some bitch a well earned visit. - Noiz" I mumbled, writing down those words.

I dropped the pen back on the table and tip toed upstairs incase Clear was asleep. I gently opened the door to find him snoring softly, his chest rising slowly before falling in the same manner.

I strode over to the bedside table and stuck the note on. My eyes floated over to Clear's peaceful face as he slept. A small, gentle smile crept upon my face as I basked in his beauty. Nothing I've ever seen before can amount to how perfect my Clear is.....

I reluctantly ripped my eyes off my sleeping angel before creeping out of the house, locking it behind me so he is safe.

I sprinted down each dark alley, vaulting anything in my way. I was a man on a mission, fighting evil in the darkness of the night.

I finally arrived at Aoba's house. I calmly knocked the door, which was answered by a wrinkly and very sleepy Tae-san.

"Is Aoba in? We have some business to take care of. I won't be long." I questioned.

"I wouldn't go up there if I were you, he and Koujaku just finished a big argument that lasted a few hours, throwing stuff across the room, screaming all the names under the sun!!" She yawned.

I nodded and gently pushed passed her, heading straight into battle.

I opened the door, located my victim and flung myself towards him, throwing fist after fist at his face. Hit after hit he took somehow knowing he deserved it.

Suddenly, two hands ripped me away from Aoba. I saw a face before a fist hit my face. Weak. It was Koujaku.

I threw a hook punch, then an uppercut, threw in a knee to spice things up, dodged two hook punches, broke his nose with a straight punch, bashed his face in with a series of uppercuts and bashed him shoulder to shoulder which threw him to the ground before I dived onto his chest, straddling it while pinning his hands down with my knees. I grabbed his blue hair in one hand and slammed it repeatedly into the floor, causing blood to trickle out of his head, staining his hair.

Once I was sure that shit was out for the count and wouldn't come at me with a surprise attack, I got up slowly. I turned to Aoba, who was trembling in the corner like a wimp.

I slowly walked towards him, my face showing no emotion.

I grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him off the ground. I raised my fist before slamming it into the slut's face, knocking him out cold. I dropped his limp body and started kicking him, giving him a few warnings that won't fade for a few months.

"If I find you ever lay a hand on my Clear, or even do anything that will hurt my angel, I won't hesitate to kill you, and your little bodyguard over there. You hear me!? I WILL NOT HESITATE!!!!!" I snarled, spitting on his limp body.

I turned to see Clear standing on the balcony.

"Thank you, Noiz.... He deserves this. For everything he has done, for everyone he has hurt." He whispers quietly.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked, calming down.

"The note. I figured you would put him on your hit list" He stated.

I walked over and pulled him into my arms protectively.

"I love you, Clear"

"I love you too, Noiz" He replied before we shared our first kiss.

I lifted him up and carried him home, to bed. Not to sleep, oh no. I want to feel every inch of this adorable man.

When we arrived, I laid him on the bed before we shared another kiss. I tore at his shirt, pulling it over his head before letting my hands roam his toned chest.

He quickly caught on and pulled mine off too. He stared in awe at my rippling abs and toned chest before feeling every nook and cranny between.

I smirked and took his lips once more, tugging at his pants. Once they were down, I hooked my fingers into the hem of his cute little boxers and leaned down before licking the tip of his member underneath the fabric. He tensed and bit his hand.

I pulled the boxers down before marvelling at his huge shaft.

"Show me... yours..." He whispered.

I stood up and dropped both my shorts and boxers to the floor.

"Wow.... how will that even fit!?" His eyes grew wide.

"Like this." I state bluntly before sliding into his cute little butt. An adorable squeak resonated from his parted lips before I started grinding into him.

Squeaks were replaced by moans as I ground I to him roughly. I pulled out halfway slowly.

"What is that!? It feels weird..."

"I have piercings on my dick" I replied bluntly before slamming back into him with as much power I could muster. I went on, slamming into my partners butt, sending euphoric feelings through my body.

His moans got louder as I ploughed through him at astonishing speed.

My thrusts grew sloppy as I came close to finishing, I could see Clear was almost done too.

"Together" I said.

A few thrusts later, we both exploded, screaming each others names.

I flopped beside him.

"I love you"

"I love you too" He replied, panting.