Cute and stuff

Authors note
This is what happens when you ask for more. You get more. Thank TheFandomKnows for shouting at me. I would still be lazing around if I didn't get that notification. If you don't ask, you don't get. Like last night when Clear asked to see Noiz's shlong. If he didn't ask, Noiz would've just shoved it up his butt!!
Also, warning. There will be butt stuff here.

Clear's POV
My eyes fluttered open. I felt strong arms wrapped around me protectively. I smiled, remembering last night.

After a moment of enjoying his warmth, I reluctantly slid out of Noiz's grasp only to be dragged back into the bed by him, still asleep.

"You don't enjoy letting your things go, do you, Noiz?" I whispered quietly, letting out a long sigh before trying again. This time, once I was free, I quietly hurried to the other side of the room so he couldn't reach me.

"Ngghh.... Clear..." He grumbled, still asleep as his arms flailed around, looking for me. I quickly grabbed a pillow that had somehow found its way on the floor and handed it to him. He pulled it towards him and held it close. Too cute!!

I reluctantly left the room and looked for the kitchen.

Once I arrived, I picked up an apron off the counter and put it on. That was the point I realised it was the only thing I wore. I was butt naked under that apron!!!

I found a cookbook on the counter, Martha Stewart, so I flipped to a page with breakfast options. Waffles? Pancakes? Bacon? Eggs? I leaned on the counter with my head rested on my hand as I considered each option.

After a few minutes I decided on bacon, fried and boiled eggs, with a side of toast lathered in creamy chocolate spread. I closed the book and located each ingredient.

Half an hour of preparation went by, and I was just finishing the bacon.

"Clear? What are you doing?" I felt arms wrap themselves around me.

"Cooking breakfast." I smiled, plating up the food with Noiz attached to my waist.

I reluctantly pulled away to give him his food.

"Thanks, Clear! How did you sleep?" He smiled, brutally bashing the boiled egg in with his spoon.

"Well, my butt ached all night, so... It was swell!" I joked. But my butt really did hurt. A lot.

"Heh... sorry about that, I might have had a little too much fun in there..." He blushed.

I smiled warmly.

Once we finished eating, he took the plates and started washing them in the sink.

"Hey, don't worry about that I'll do it" I smiled, pushing him away from the sink.

"Nah, you cooked so I'll clean, sounds fair??" He replied doing the same to me.

"Fine." I sighed. I only just noticed but.... he's naked! Not even an apron to cover him up!

I couldn't help but stare at his butt... what? It's so cute!!

I took off my apron and put it on the counter before wrapping my arms around his waist. I heard him gulp before he quickly finished the dishes.

He turned around in my grasp. I felt his huge shaft brush my leg, it was getting hard.

"Oh, Noiz. You couldn't wait till we went back to the bedroom, could you?" I smirked sexily.

He tensed and leaned down, kissing me roughly. My hand sneaked down between his legs, groping his shaft gently. This spurred him on, making him kiss rougher and squeeze my butt.

I pulled away, before kissing his neck, leaving a trail of hickeys down to his stomach. I kept going lower until I met his member. I lifted the semi hard shaft to my mouth before I kissed the tip gently. His hands stroked my hair gently. Not good enough, I want him to be screaming for me to tease him more!

I placed my mouth around the huge shaft and roughly sucked it. He gripped my hair roughly. More. He still wasn't doing enough.

I bit down hard, dragging my teeth deep as I bobbed my head. He let out a loud moan and bucked his hips into my mouth, forcing it down my throat. Close.

I chewed, bit and sucked on his now fully hard member. I gripped his hips, pulling him deep down my throat as I continued to bob my head. He bucked his hips to meet my sucking. He moaned my name as he started going crazy, getting rougher with his thrusts. His hands gripped my hair tightly, pulling me back towards him with each thrust. Perfect. He was like hot butter, melting in my hands.

I pulled away, smirking at him. A blush was spread across his face and his eyes glowed.

"Get up" He stated, offering his hand. I took it and he lifted me up on my feet. Suddenly, he grabbed me by my waist, lifting me off the floor. I wrapped my legs around him as he kissed me roughly. He put me onto the counter and I dragged my nails down his back harshly.

He pulled away and positioned himself at my entrance. I couldnt wait for him so I gripped his shoulders and pulled myself onto his pulsing dick. He let out a loud moan before capturing my lips in a rough kiss.

He started thrusting roughly, his piercings rubbing my walls.

I pulled away from the kiss. "Harder. Deeper. Rougher." I moaned. He did as I asked, thrusting even harder and rougher, going deeper each time.

Suddenly, I let out a scream of pleasure. He found my sweet spot. "There! Harder!!" I cried. He smirked and thrusted harder.

He pulsated within me. He was nearing his climax. So was I. I couldn't take much more, I was sure the same for him.

A few rough thrusts later he gripped my member and squeezed the tip, preventing me from finishing. "Together, wait for me!" He growled.

He continued to thrust deep into me, causing my walls to tighten around him. He pulled me close and loosened his grip on my member.

He thrusted a few more times. "Now!!" He cried before we both climaxed, screaming each others names as my juices covered us both and his filled me deep.

He thrusted a few more times, packing his liquids deeper within me. I moaned his name one last time before falling asleep in his arms.

Noiz's POV
I held my sleeping lover close as I continued to thrust into him. I came a second time before lifting him up and carrying him to bed. I don't think either of us will last even a day without doing anything lewd together.

I smiled at his beautiful face as I tucked him in before climbing in beside him. I finally fell asleep with Clear in my arms.