0-0 WTF NOIZ

Authors note
For MorbidMindset and their hilarious puns. CLEAR-ly they have skills in the Dramatical Murder pun department. I hope they will find more for this chapter!! I just find it hilarious how in gay porn they're just like "ah" "ah" *ejaculates into butt* "Thank you for watching, it was fun" then yaoi and fan made stuff be like: (hint: way more intense and actually looks fun, more than just a handful of quiet fake ass moans)

Noiz's POV
I stared into his cute pink eyes for a moment. Without thinking anymore I slammed my lips on his and gripped his hips. I ground my hips into him as my tongue explored his mouth, the piercing clicking against his teeth frequently.

His hands snuck under my shirt and clawed at my shoulder blades like a cat. I pulled away to remove his shirt before quickly kissing him once again.

He unbuckled my belt and ripped my jeans down before dragging onto the bed and climbing between my legs. He licked and sucked on my tip through the fabric of my briefs. I tensed on impact, my member hardening.

He stared up at my with lust filled eyes as he licked me. He toyed with the hem before I suddenly ripped them off, the teasing becoming unbearable.

He smirked up at me before picking up my semi hard shaft with his cold hands, causing me to shiver with need.

He licked me up and down before closing his mouth over my tip. I let out a small cry.

He suddenly bit down, harder than he has ever done before, causing me to slowly lose my mind in ecstasy.

I thrusted into his mouth as I bit on my hand.

I suddenly felt the need to be inside him.

I gripped his chin and pulled him off me before dragging him by his hips to sit over mine.

I pulled off his jeans while passionately kissing him.

"Needy today, are we?" He whispered into my ear seductively.

"If you're gonna be so sexy then I can't help it, love." I smirked in the same tone, before nipping at his ear roughly making him squeak.

I pulled off my own shirt before throwing it towards the pile on unnecessary clothing.

My fingers ran down his sides making him shiver. When they reached his ass cheeks I roughly squeezed on his soft flesh before parting them.

"Noiz...." he moaned.

"Not good enough. I'm gonna make you scream my name, and make you beg for more!" I growled seductively, a smirk playing on my lips. I shoved him down on the bed so I was above him, kneeling between his soft pale legs.

His eyes grew wide and a blush quickly spread across his face the moment I said that.

I ground my hips against his hole, teasing him a little. I suddenly rammed it all in, making Clear scream in pleasure.

"HAAHH!! Noiz!!" He tensed.

"Shit... Clear... you're so damn tight..." I moaned, enjoying how he tightened around me.

I started thrusting roughly, earning a few pleasured words from Clear.

"Noiz!! Ah!! More!! Harder!!" His words spurred me on, slamming roughly into him and in turn, hitting his prostate.

"NOIZ!!! AHH!!! NOIZ!!" He screamed in pleasure. I stopped and picked him up so he was in my lap before continuing with my harsh thrusts.

I hit Clear's sweet spot over and over, each time he would scream my name.

I kissed and sucked on his collar bone, leaving marks that claimed him as my property. He rolled his head away to give me more room.

"Face the mirror" I growled, pulling out reluctantly.

"Yes Noiz" he panted, before turning to face the dusty mirror.

"I want you to watch it, erase all the foul memories as you watch me fuck you senseless." I purred into his ear, leaning over his bare back. My hands reached around him and played with his nipples.

I slammed back into him, missing his warmth. I rammed harder with each thrust, earning cries of pleasure from my submissive.

"YES!! NOIZ!! THERE!! HARDER!!" He moaned, his half lidded eyes watched intently at the lewd act reflected in the mirror.

The dimly lit room echoed with our dirty sexual noises. Clear's cries, my moans and the slapping sound of my balls hitting his ass cheeks as I thrusted.

I felt the familiar tingles as I neared release.

"Clear... I'm gonna come... come with me...." I moaned into his ear before biting his shoulder.

Moments later, I let out a loud cry of ecstasy. My juices filled Clear's ass and his squirted onto his chest, my hands and the sheets.

"CLEAR!!" I cried.

"NOIZ!!" He screamed with me.

I thrust into him a few more times before pulling out. I laid him gently onto the bed before wrapping my arms around him protectively.

"I love you, Clear" I panted.

"I love you too..." he replied before falling asleep.