Sex. Everywhere. Toys Too.

AN:
It seems whenever I get stuck, in all my stories, I just make them fuck and it works! XD No one complains that they're always having sex and shit!! *casually eats a creme egg while waiting for glorious comments to appear*

Clear's POV
I cleaned the whole house, top to bottom, struggling with rearranging furniture and stuff. Even reaching the abandoned cobwebs that cute little spiders moved out of to find getter homes was hard to dust away. My struggling was because Noiz was still latched onto me like I'm his momma koala and he's my baby.

After finishing cleaning the whole house, I collapsed onto the couch, ignoring the fact that Noiz was still attached to me.

"Ow!" Noiz winced. What the hell? Noiz doesn't feel pain though...

I turned around in his lap and straddled his lap to face him. His eyes were wide and he had let go of me to hold his sore chest.

"Noiz? Are you okay? I thought you didn't feel pain!!" I started panicking, thinking it was really bad because he can usually faintly feel extremely strong pain.

"I don't... usually.... but.... since I've met you.... I've felt more actually.... I've felt everything you've done to me... The kisses, hugs... sex.... I've felt it all" he smiled sheepishly, saying sex as inaudible as possible.

"Noiz...." I smiled in reply.

"I love you, Clear" he smiled. His lips kissed me gently.

"I love you too, Noiz" I smiled, before attacking his bottom lip. I bit, pulled and sucked it roughly.

His hips ground up against mine as his hands reached up and pulled off my dungarees so I was now in only a shirt and boxers. My hands roamed his already shirtless chest. I shivered when his fully erect member rubbed my butt through both our underwear.

Our tongues danced for dominance as Noiz pulled my boxers down to my ankles.

"Do you wanna christen the whole house?" He smirked.

"Fuck. Yes. Every flat surface we can find." I moaned as his hand rubbed my shaft.

I heard him chuckle before going to town on my neck, biting, sucking, chewing, licking, everything. My neck would look like just survived a bear attack and it punched my neck and shit after today. Damn. Noiz just keeps getting hotter.

"Gimme a sec, I picked some stuff up from my place while you were asleep. I'll get them now." He smirked, reluctantly pushing me off.

I pouted and sat cross legged on the couch while he ruffled my hair as he passed to get the stuff.

He returned with a box filled with stuff. Fluffy green handcuffs poked out of the top. I instantly blushed, imagining what other sex related things were in there.

"What are those?" I blushed.

"Sex toys. To make this more interesting." He smirked evily down at me as he rooted through the contents.

"Put this on" he said handing me a costume. Of course, knowing Noiz, it was a sexy bunny costume.

I hesitantly pulled on the tight black costume with a white tail and bunny ears. One ear flopped over my face, the other stood to attention. Inevitably, since it was a 'sex costume' it had no butt or crotch part, just two straps that went either side of my junk and wrapped under my butt and attached to the sides. Noiz helped me tighten the corset part. It had no breast part and connected at the top like a turtleneck.

Once I was suited up I unconsciously sat down in a sexy pose. Noiz stared down at me with wide eyes. His face was red and blood trickled out of his nose.