I Need To Help Him.

To TheFandomKnows for helping me with this one XD

Ren's POV
My eyes grew wide as he finished his statement. Was he really thinking of killing himself?

I led him to the gym in my apartment and he automatically headed straight for the punching bag hanging from the ceiling.

"ONE, TWO, THREE! HOOK, HOOK! STRAIGHT, STRAIGHT!" I ordered as he hit the bag with all we his strength. This usually calms him down and takes his mind off problems. It helps a lot.

We continued for a few hours before he started showing signs of getting worn out.

Noiz stopped suddenly and stepped back to lean against the wall with his head facing the ceiling.

"You good now? Have you calmed down enough?" I said with concern.

"Fucking peachy." He stated bluntly.

I smiled gently and leaned towards him. After Clear, we had a... no strings attached relationship. He would come to me when he was upset, we would release some of the anger with the punching bag... then I would... do things with him... before we just talked.

My lips connected with his before he pulled me closer into a heated make out session.

Normally we would just kiss and grope each other but this time, I took it to the next level.

My hands gripped his black shirt and pulled it over his head before leaving marks down his chest, drawing blood.

My fingers got to work on his jeans before I pulled them down with no hesitance.

"Ren... what are you doing?" He asked before I took out his cock and put it in my mouth.

"R-Ren!" He gasped as I bit down on it.

My tongue worked it's way around his length to wet it, making it easier to move my head up and down his shaft.

A minute passed before I let go and unbuckled my pants. I grabbed his waist and lifted him against the wall before he wrapped his legs around me.

"R-Ren... but... what about Clear... I can't do this..." Noiz panics as I nibble at his neck.

"Don't worry. Besides, Clear would want you to move on, be happy. Even if he isn't here to share that happiness..." I comforted, calming him down.

"... Fine... Just this once though..." he mumbled before I started lining myself up with his hole.

"It's okay... just tell me if you want to stop, okay? If it's too much for your brain, we can slow down. Take it at a slower pace." I continued, gently easing myself into his tight, warm space. He nods, letting me continue.

His fingernails dig into my skin through my tightly fitted dark blue tshirt as he started to feel my long shlong (I had to. I don't care if I ruined your moment, let me have mine) violate his wet inner walls.

He leaned in for a heated kiss, attempting to have some level of dominance. Oh hell no.

I slammed him against the wall, taking control of his mouth as I rammed my cock into him.

"Ah ah ah! Not with me, slut. I own our little fun time. I call the shots. Submit to me, Noiz-chan." I growl into his ear before biting into it roughly, drawing blood.

He pants a little, a light blush on his face. Hehe. Mine, all mine.

I fuck him roughly until I fell the familiar tension in my stomach before I fill him up with my juices, moaning his name. Noiz just clung to me and panted. Buzz kill.

I look down, he wasn't even fully erect and I just blew my load inside of him. I'm going to bed, I'm not helping him get off too! I'm fucking wrecked after taking it to the next level!

I finish riding out my orgasm before pulling out and stumbling out of the room, leaving him slumped on the floor against the wall.

"I'm going to bed. If you need a shower, help yourself. I'm exhausted..." I pant as I leave for some well deserved rest.

Noiz's POV
Did that just happen? Ren just fucked me? I'm not saying I enjoyed it though. I'm not even fully erect and my ass is leaking some nasty cloudy white ooze. Ew. It's different from when I fucked Clear. No, I didn't fuck him, we made love. This, this was just one horny ass guy taking out his sexual frustration on me.

I got up, not caring if I left a trail through the apartment - it's not mine, I do what I want. Neither is this sticky shit leaking outta my ass - heading for the shower to clean up his mess.

As I let the water spray over my face and down my body, I let images of Clear fill my mind. It soothed me. That is, until I remembered he was gone.

My mind landed on the memory of me, laying him into his bed, tucking him in and placed white orchids in his hands, which were laid neatly on his chest.

He looked so peaceful... laying there... like he was fast asleep...

An idea flashed in my mind. Of course! Maybe I can help him!

I quickly get Ren's gunk outta my ass and finish cleaning myself before throwing on my clothes as I sprint out of the building, almost falling down the stairs as I hop down them, pulling on my shoes.

I break my front door open and sprint to a stack of books in the corner of my bedroom, picking up the ones I need.

I run back downstairs and grab my rucksack, filled with important things needed for my mission. I ram the books in and sprint back out of the door to Clear's grandfather's house.

I can save him.

No, I will save him.

I'm coming, Clear!!