Dancing Queens (dancing kings but this sounds better)

Authors note.
Many thanks to TheFandomKnows, AobaIsMyMaster, -clear-noiz- and treman234 for commenting and basically getting me off my butt and stop procrastinating this story. I was particularly enthused about TheFandomKnows' comments about Koujaku, "Okay, but fight me bish*takes off earrings*" and "*gasp*" when Clear cries out Aoba's name as he started to cry. This chapter is dedicated to those four peeps because if they didn't comment, you wouldn't be reading this piece of shite story. Until next time dudes!!!!

Clear's POV
"........and then I ran into you" I finished. I had just told him everything that happened this evening. I was in tears as I blurted that all out.

"Clear... I... um... you're welcome to stay here until you feel ready to be alone in your grandfather's house. I don't mind." He smiled gently. I never thought he could smile so perfectly... what am I saying!? I just got out of a relationship, why do I need to torture myself again?

"Thank you, Noiz, I couldn't ask for a greater friend." I smiled before pulling him into a hug. It felt... different... different from Aoba's hugs. Different in a good way.

He pulled away after a minute before getting up.

"You coming? I'll show you where you can sleep. Then I'll give you a tour of the rest of the house." He stated.

"Sure!" I smiled, following him upstairs to the bedroom.

I noticed a double bed in the centre of the furthest wall, covered with green pillows and a green blanket. The walls were painted a deep forest green and a green love seat sat against one wall. A 60 inch TV hung on the wall opposite the bed. A fluffy pale green carpet was laid on the floor.

"Not too bad, I didn't know you had style!" I smirked.

"Oh really?" He smirked back. He reached for the remote on the bed and turned on some music. He flicked though Spotify before clicking on Addictive by Royal Republic.

"Nice choice dude!"

He started dancing around me, singing along to the music. After a minute I gave in and danced around with him.

After the song finished, Pretty Eyes by Alex Goot came on. Noiz froze and his eyes went wide.

"Don't worry, I'll change the song now." He said hurriedly.

"Wait, I like this song" I smiled gently.

I walked up to him and held his hand, placing my other hand on his shoulder slowly. He hesitated before placing his free hand on my waist. We slow danced around the room quietly. He started spinning me around gently when the chorus started. It was so beautiful, I smiled at him as my eyes started to mist up with tears. The song ended with him holding me tightly against his broad chest.

Another sad song came on next, Never Say Never by The Fray. We just swayed gently, still holding each other tightly. The night went on like this, swaying to the music.