glorious. simply glorious.

Authors note
TheFandomKnows has done it again. This time, she designed two story covers for me to choose from, the one you see above and on the cover is the one I chose. It is glorious. I am inspired to write more bullshit, babbling on about storyline I haven't yet decided until I reach the glorious ending I have already planned. Be prepared. You will die with feels. I'm dying as I think about it. Enjoy my random Noiz x Clear bullshit.

Clear's POV
Once again I awoke in the arms of my lover. I looked around, noticing it was already night. How long were we asleep?! I reached over to the bedside table to check my watch. It read 2:48 am. Shit.

"You awake, love?" I looked behind me, noticing Noiz was awake.

"Yeah.... how did you sleep?" I smiled, turning around in his arms.

"Thanks to you, I slept perfectly." He smirked, pecking my nose adorably.

"Great! You hungry? I can get you a snack if you want?" I asked getting up.

"You're the only snack I need, well... before I feast upon that sweet ass!" He laughed, slapping my butt. I jumped on impact.

"Not if I get you first, bunny boy!" I smiled cheekily, stealing a kiss. I chewed his bottom lip before moving away.

I pulled on a pair of clean boxers before getting dressed.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Noiz looking like a puppy who just had his bone taken away. Cute!

I left the room and headed back into the kitchen to clean up our little mess. It was everywhere. My semen was even covering the ceiling!!

I got to work on cleaning and when I finished, I pulled out a half eaten Chinese pork chow mien. I heated it up before taking it back to Noiz.

"You finally decide to return, then?" He smiled, flicking through Netflix on his TV.

"Are you flirting with me Noiz?" I smirk noticing the Netflix.

"What gave you that idea?" He asked questioningly.

"Netflix, you ever heard of Netflix and chill?"

He gave me a look of confusion. He has no idea.

"Do you ever use the Internet, Noiz?!! Netflix and chill basically means you're inviting me over to have sex. It's the language of the teenage generation."

"Well then yes. I am flirting. Although we already had sex..... twice..... In your ass......."

"N - Noiz... Please!!" I spluttered, a blush rising.

"Get in here!!" He chuckled, lifting the blankets for me.

I took my shirt and white gloves off before joining him in the bed.

"What do you fancy watching?"

"A funny horror if there's anything." I smiled, cuddling into him.

"How about this one? It's basically a Paranormal Activity parody" He replied, putting his arm around me.

"Sure" I said before he clicked the 'Okay' button on the remote.

Half way into the film and we find the ghost is fucking his wife before a few minutes later fucking him too!! It was hilarious!!

Once it finished we made it our mission to watch the second one. Half way through we find the husband is having an affair with the parody doll of Annabelle, he fucked it... In many different positions.... then she got clingy and stalked him....

Yeah... Both those films are weird and disturbing... but incredibly funny!!!

Once the second one finished the sun was starting to rise.

"Fancy going out somewhere? We could pick up a few things from you're grandfather's place, you're gonna be staying with me for a while." He smiled.

"Sure. Could we go to the aquarium? I want to see the jellyfish!" I smiled cutely. He kissed me passionately once he saw my cute smile.

"Too cute" He whispered against my lips.

"Let's go" I smirked pulling away to get dressed. He whined before doing the same. He wore a dark green hoodie, green skinny jeans and a cute bunny shirt. He threw me a shirt with a two bunnies and some navy skinny jeans so I didn't have to wear my dirty ones.

Once we were both done, I crept up behind him and stole a piggyback ride. Noiz jumped on impact.

"What the heck?! Clear!?" He spluttered.

"Let's go!" I laughed. He sighed and carried me out.

First, we wandered around the town, reminiscing old times. Where we first met, where we defeated Toe, where I ran into him the other day after the Aoba incident.

Then we decided to go to the aquarium to see the jellyfish. They were cute and seemed happy today.

Noiz pecked my nose cutely as we wandered around the jellyfish section.

He ended up buying me a jellyfish plushie and to top it off, adopted every jellyfish they had, so I could see them for free.

Finally we went to grandfather's house to pick up a few things since I was staying at his for a while.

"Hey, Clear?" Noiz said, unlocking the door with my keys.

"What's up?" I smiled warmly.

"Did you know about my condition? How I have no feeling in my body?"

"Actually, these past few days have changed that. I think you're gaining feeling again!" I smiled.

"Its because of you, Clear. Since we have been around each other I feel more" he replied.

"Noiz... I actually feel the same way. Since we've been together, I don't feel like just a heap of metal, I feel human!" I kissed him passionately.

"I love you, Clear... I hope you feel the same" he whispered against my lips before kissing me sweetly.

"I love you too Noiz" I smiled once he pulled away.

I took his hand in mine and led him inside so we could pack up my stuff.

I wandered into my room and looked at the mirror. I remembered the time Aoba was here with me. We... made love on the bed behind me, I watched it all in the mirror....

I closed my eyes before putting the sheet back over it. It was originally covered because I thought I was a monster and was too hideous to see myself.

I felt Noiz's hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He frowned, concern showing in his voice.

"N-nothing..."

"If you don't want to tell me, don't worry. Whatever it is, you don't have to hide it. But I will respect you're decision regardless." He said calmly, looking deep into my eyes.

"M - me and... Aoba... did things... in front of that mirror..." I said, looking down as I held back my tears.

"Clear.... its okay... I still love you" He said, pulling me into a warm embrace.

"Could we.... umm... replace those memories.... with you?" I blushed.