Chapter 5

The moon was centered in the sky over the United States of America, the country of where Kazumi Kuroba had been held for the last ten years of her life. And tonight was the night of where she would escape it and return to her home country. Japan.

Too many feelings were swirling around inside her, for her to actually keep up with which ones were which and why they had suddenly hit her. But, no matter how anxious, nervous or nauseous she felt, she wasn't going to change her mind about leaving the Magpies in secrecy.

Kazumi had luck on her side for her being the one to load their gear into the back of their car. With all of the gear that her and Sienna needed for their mini mission, Kazumi easily managed to sneak in her bag filled with her belongings into the compartment behind the trunk of the car. Sienna was clueless to the hidden item.

Sienna was the driver for the night, due to Kazumi not knowing how to drive a car properly. It was an hour ride before they reached the Glanton museum that held their wanted prize. When Kazumi thought about it, her and her brother were similar in the ways of what they did for a living. They were both unknown criminals that stole wanted, priceless valuables and they always remained hidden from the world. The thought made her even more exited to meet her twin, but she kept her excitement hidden behind her knowing mask.

They parked not that far away from the museum entrance which made it alot easier for Kazumi to walk from the car to their hiding spot with her bag with her. It wasn't that big but it was big enough to be noticed as too big for a mini mission.

Kazumi and Sienna ran from the car, with their gear, and sat in the bushes watching the back entrance of the museum. Kazumi smirked to see that there were only two guards standing by the back doors. "This is easier than I thought."

Sienna readied her samurai by her side and snickered wickedly. Kazumi turned to her and placed a hand on her sword, stopping her from doing anything reckless. Sienna looked to her confused. "What's wrong Kazumi?" She asked in a whisper.

Kazumi slowly shook her head. "We can't go in all weapons blazing, we have to come up with a plan."

Sienna sighed, annoyed. "Well, what do you suppose we do?"

Kazumi looked away from her friend and narrowed her eyes to focus on the guards movements. Tightening the grip on her bag, she stood from the bushes and ran out to the other side of the museum, to get out of sight from Sienna.

She ran off before Sienna even had the chance to realise what was going on. Hearing the hurried footsteps, Sienna turned to Kazumi only to see her running away. She reached out for her. "Wait, what are you doing?"

Kazumi stopped and turned to her friend. "Sienna, stay there and keep a look out." She gestured to the back of the museum. "If those guards move than that means that the alarm's been triggered. And if that happens, you have to follow me. Got it?"

Sienna looked to her shocked. "What if they catch you? This is a very risky plan Kaz, you've never been here bef-"

Kazumi cut her off. "No, I have the stuff here so don't worry, I'll be fine."

Sienna looked to her and then moved her gaze to the bag that the Kuroba twin was holding. She raised an eyebrow. "Why do you need such a big bag? Pass it here and I'll look after it while you go, it's too heavy to run with."

Kazumi looked to the bag and patted the side of it. She smiled to her friend reassuringly. "It's the gear that we need, but I brought some of my own gear aswell."

Sienna looked to her confused and then shrugged. "Alright, let it be your head. But just don't act retarded with this."

Kazumi winked to her. "Don't you worry, I'll be fine." With that, Kazumi turned away from the bushes and ran toward the museum. As she ran, she couldn't help but smile to the fact of her plan actually working. "It's almost time."