Chapter 6

After a long nice relaxing sleep, Kazumi awoke to the sun peeking through her hotel room windows. Knowing that she had had enough sleep, she rolled out of bed and went to the small bathroom in her hotel room.

It wasn't a massive bathroom, but it wasn't too small either. The hotel that she was staying was a four star so it wasn't the fanciest but it was still nice. There was a standing shower, a bath, a toilet and a sink. Oh how tempted she was to just run herself a nice hot bath and relax in it for hours. But she resisted that urge and decided to stick with quick showers instead.

Once refreshed, Kazumi went to the wardrobe that she placed her clothes in. After spending two weeks in England, she decided that it was time for her to leave and get ready to go to Japan. The more Kazumi thought of going to her home country, the more she felt like her heart was about to burst out of her chest.

She dressed in a purple open shirt with a white vest underneath and black pants. She was bored of the open-shirt-casual-look and so she decided to go shopping for something new. And it wasn't really summer, so she couldn't just walk around without a jacket or a coat, and having thicker pants would help her a great deal aswell.

》》》》》》》

The streets were busy but peaceful at the same time. People had given her a few stares and strange looks due to her features which made her feel uncomfortable, but she relaxed once they stopped with the intensified looks.

Walking past a clothes store, something in the display window caught her eye. Stopping in her step, Kazumi walked closer to the display window to see a mannequin wearing a deep plum purple leather jacket with a diagonal zip and a folded collar. Her eyes widened to the display and she quickly ran into the shop with a little excitement.

Kazumi looked around a little and found some jeans. She felt the material and liked the feel of them so she added them to her basket. With two different shades of blue jeans, Kazumi found longsleeved blouses. Not knowing which colours would look good on her, she just picked up a pastel blue one, with no patterns and a plum purple on that had white sleeves.

The jacket that she saw on display wasn't anywhere to be seen, which downed her mood but she didn't mind putting up with the cold for a while longer.

Kazumi hid her disappointment and walked to the cashier. On her way there, the jacket in the display caught her eye. But this time, it was on coat hangers on a rack with many others of different sizes. Feeling her earlier excitement rise again, she made her way to the jackets.

She picked it up and placed it against her chest to see which one was her size. Seeing that the first one was doable, just to make sure she tried on the jacket. And to her relief it fit her perfectly, even the zip closed fully. Which was something that Kazumi had worried about due to her breasts not being small, but she didn't care as they weren't too big either which was a relief.

With the right sized jacket, Kazumi walked to the cashier to pay for her items and then went to the changing rooms to change into them. She decided to wear the pastel blue blouse, with her darker blue jeans, her purple plum leather jacket and her knee high boots.

Adorned with her new look, Kazumi placed the rest of her clothes in her back pack and left the clothing store. When she stepped outside of the store, she hid a smile to not feeling the cold hit her arms and cuts from her last dagger throwing practise, which still hadn't healed from the time she had been away for them.

》》》》》》》

After her new look was taken care of, Kazumi decided to head back to the hotel and get something to eat. She hadn't had much for breakfast, only a cereal bar which she threw away due to her dislike of nuts. The pain of hunger came to her quicker than she expected it too. Her stomach growled and she gritted her teeth in attempt to try and ignore it.