10. What If We.....

10.

When I got home I was pooped. Eating ice cream with Louis and the girls got me hyper but after I crashed from the sugar high, I am so damn exhausted. I threw my bag down and plopped on my bed. Just as I was about to drift into dream land my phone rang. I groaned and contemplated whether or not to get it. Sighing I reached over to get it. I answered it without bothering to check the I.D. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Soooo. How'd it go?" Jen asked eagerly. 

"Well the ice cream part itself was fantastic but what happened before that wasn't to peachy." I answered. 

"As sugar. What happened?" She asked. 

"Well seeing his four sisters get along so well reminded me of Caroline. I went into a flashback of her death and I just broke down." 

"Emily. It's not your fault she died and Caroline keeps telling you that. And I know because of this Louis is going to make sure you understand." She answered. 

"Jen. We aren't dating."  

"I know. I never said you were." 

"But you implied it." 

"No I didn't. But I do think you two should."  

"Whatever. We are friends-" 

"Friends that almost had sex." She put in. 

"Whatever. We were drunk. But we are friends. That's all we are for now. And I don't think I'm ready for a relationship just yet. After what happened with Noah." 

"I know sugar lump. I know." 

"So how are things with Matt?" I asked. 

"Things are great!" She answered. I could feel her smile through the phone. 

"That's good. You two are great together." I answered. 

"Well sugar lump, sorry to cut it short but Geometery is calling my name!"

"Reality?" I asked, knowing that Jen Despised Geometery.

"Im sitting staring at the page not understanding anything."

"Thats better. I'll let you go. See you tomorrow! Bye!"  

"Bye!" I hung up.  

Some times I'm jealous of Jen. She gets the good boys and the great grades. She gets everything she wants. When she tries out for a team she wants to be on, she makes it every time. If she were to hear my faults she'd bring herself down and try to drown me with truths and guilt. Every volleyball team she wanted to be on, she got. Every play audition she got.

Its the same with Anna. Whatever boy she wanted to get, oh she got him and then some. All the boys were wrapped around her fingers.

But not me. I suck at sports (Though I'm good a gymnstics and volleyball) and I haven't had a boyfriend in about a month...... Well nevermind that point but before that I hadn't had one for at least 6 months. Jen's been going with Matt for about a year and Anna has a new boyfriend every month. They have all the luck and I have nothing, zilch, nada, null.

Speaking of zilch, that's about how much trigonometry homework I've done. Groaning I grabbed the book and opened it to the marked page. I had just about finished the first problem when my phone started ringing. I groaned and checked the I.D. "Sherbert" it read. I smiled.

"Ello!" I answered. 

"Hello beautiful!" He replied. I blushed. 

"Whatcha doin?" I asked. 

"Papers from hell. A.k.a. homework." He groaned. I laughed. 

"Same here."  

"You ready for the tour this summer?" He asked. 

"Yes! It's really nice of you to invite me." I answered grinning. 

"Please. It's nothing." He scoffed. 

"Nothing? You are a frickin superstar travelling the world! That's nothing?" I asked in bewilderment. 

"True. Okay, it's something but it's not a big deal." He said. 

"Sure." I laughed. 

Then it got quiet between us. 

"Hey, I have a question."  

"Spill."  

"Do you think the boys will like me? I mean I'm gonna be the only girl..." I trailed.  

"Em, of course they will love you. And you aren't the only girl. Liam's girlfriend Danielle and Zayn's girlfriend Perrie will be there too. Well at least they will visit every so often. But don't worry. Niall will probably just want to be friends-"

"Wait. Niall, as in Horan?" I asked.

"Um yes.... Why?" Hope blew up in my chest. It could be MY Niall!

"Em?" He asked.

"Oh sorry! Continue!" I blushed.

"But that's all. He's still waiting for his princess. Harry though may try and make you fall under his charm but hopefully that won't work. If he does though, I'm gonna open a can of whoop-ass." He answered. 

I giggled to his response. 

"So stay away from Harry and everyone else is safe?" I asked making sure. 

"Yep."  

"Okay. Thanks. Hey, I got homework to finish. I'll tall to you tomorrow yeah?" I asked. 

"Totally. Bye!" I hung up and put my phone down and went back to Trigonometry. 

Once I finished I changed into my pjs and jumped into bed.  

My phone conversation with Jen kept running through my head.

"Jen. We aren't dating."  

"I know. I never said you were." 

"But you implied it." 

"No I didn't. But I do think you two should."  

"Whatever. We are friends-" 

"Friends that almost had sex."

What if we did? Would I still be friends with Louis Tomlinson?