13. Skype Calls and Reuniting

A/N- AHH! CHAPTER 13!! Thanks so much for the votes and the reads! SPREAD THE WORD OF MY STORY! Please. Oh and if you need me to spread the word just mesage me and I will put it there under my AUTHOR NOTES. I know you guys want Loly (I couldnt think of a better ship name. I know it sucks so if you come up with a better one, TELL ME!!!) to work and I do to, BUT I have MUCH more drama ahead ;) Keep voting and reading! Stay FABULOUS!- XOXO Rachel

P.S There will be A LOT of dialouge in this chapter so bare with me please :)

********************************************************************************************************************

EMILY POV

*********************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to a bright light shining into my eyes. I screwed my eyes shut, turning around in an attempt to fall back asleep. Unfortuantly my comforter was white so that didn't provide any darkness. I curled up into a fetus postition and got all cozy, pulling my pillow over my head, which blocked light. I smiled as I could feel my body slipping back into its sleeping state.

"Wakey Wakey." A male voice called out. I jolted, adrenaline coursing through me. Who the hell was in my room at this time in the morning. Slowly, I moved and lifted my pillow just to get a glimpse of the male present in the room.

"Wh- LOUIS?! HOW THE? WHAT THE? AHHHH!!" I was shocked. How'd he get in?  He chuckled.

"Yes its me." He winked cheekily.

"Howd you get in here?"

"Dont leave your windows unlocked love." He laughed.

"Well I wasnt expecting someone to sneak in through them. What are you here for anyway?" I asked.

"Well, I was going to rape you but you woke up so...." I laughed.

"Me?" I asked sitting up. "Im like a ninja. If you want a piece of this, you'd have to catch me." I smirked.

"Oh really." He smirked. Time froze and then he jumped for me. I screamed and jumped out of bed. I was running around my room screaming with Louis on my trail. He lunged for me but I jumped back on top of my bed. He landed with a THUD! face first on the ground. I erupted into a fit of giggles. I was laughing so hard that tears sprung from my eyes. Then the bed dipped. I screamed and jumped off running for my door. I opened it and fled from my room screaming and running for my life. I ran downstairs to my kitchen and jumped on my counter.

"Hah! Cant get me now!" I screamed. He chuckled.

"Love. Yes I can." He said and jumped onto the counter. He was just sitting there and he looked deep in thought.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked sitting next to him cautiously, knowing the minute I sat down he'd turn and get me.

"About... GETTING YOU!" He yelled suddenly and tried grabbing for me. Just as I expected.

But I was to fast. I jumped off the counter and jumped onto the couch in the Living Room. He smiled evily when he walked to the couch I had decided to take refuge in.

"Gotcha." He started slowly walking towards me.

"No... No... Ahh! Louis....NO!" I pleaded backin up to the edge of the couch. Just when he went for me I jumped up and tried to run around him. But he caught me and threw me upon his shoulder.  I screamed and started laughing.

"The ninja got ninjaed by the ninja mster." He laughed his blue eyes crinkling up at the edges.

"Whatever Tomlinson. Just put me down." I said in between hiccups.